Chapter 39

Comment and Vote :)

_____________________________________________________________________________

"OWW!" I yelped in pain. "Sorry Chelsea" Carlisle apologized.

Seth sat next to me holding my hand. He kept glancing at Carlisle wondering if he was doing a good job or not. 

Sweat covered his forehead. Poor boy, I put him through a lot. "Seth relax" I smiled at him. He turned to me, "I am" He smiled. I rolled my eyes. 

"All done!" Carlisle smiled and stepped back, I looked down. My arm and the bottom left side of my stomach was covered in a white bandage.

I smiled "Thanks Carlisle" He smiled "Your welcome, now I'd recommend you to not get up until the pain goes away" I smiled "Okay thanks" He smiled and walked out the door. I layed on my bed starring at the ceiling.

"I love you" Seth whispered next to me. I smiled. "I love you too" He grinned and layed down next to me. "So what happened between you and Sam?" He asked. 

I felt my heart sting a little.

"He, I, We," Before I knew it, I felt warm tears streak my face. Seth wrapped his arms around me. "He didn't want me to leave" I whispered as I buried my face in his neck. "I should have stayed" I sobbed.

"It's okay" He whispered and kissed the top of my head. I wiped my tears away. "It's all my fault" I whispered. "No it's not! He phased infront of you and hurt you, just like he did to his own imprint" He growled the last words.

I could feel him shaking in anger. "Seth calm down, at least I'm not dead"

And your not going to meet a girl named Katie. 

I said to myself.

He jumped back and stood up. "Calm down?" He was starting to growl. "Calm down? He just almost killed my imprint" 

Seeing  him like this frightened me a little. "Calm down!" I said to him. He didn't listen. "SETH STOP SHAKING!" I yelled at him. I grabbed my stomach in pain. "Ow" I breathed out. 

He stooped shaking and sat back down on the bed. "I'm sorry" He whispered. I looked back up at him. "It's okay" I mumbled back.

There stood and awkward silence between us.

3 days later

I was already up and walking.

The pain went away and all that was left was a faded scar. Sam hasn't come home yet. It pained me to know that he was out in the wild somewhere. 

He tries to get the pack out of his head. Which is working, we haven't heard of him .

To make matters worse, Seth hasn't been the same since his little anger outburst last week. I feel like he's been ignoring me. In the mean time I've been spending more time with Stacey. It sort of feels like the old days.

Before I became part of the wolf pack and Stacey and I were both single, looking for love. 

I smiled.

Oh how I missed those days, not that I regret being with Seth, I mean he's the love of my life.

My imprint.

I sighed and walked to my dresser, I took out a pair of dark blue shorts and a purple off shoulder thin sweatshirt with a tank top. It was still summer but the cold La Push weather was coming back.

I slipped on the shorts and tank top along with the sweatshirt.

I put my hair in a high ponytail and just put on a little bit of eyeliner and mascara.

I slipped on my purple convers and walked downstairs. Emily was home, guess she was out. I sighed and sat in the empty kitchen. No one was home, just me, all alone.

"Lonely, I'm so lonely, I have no body, all on my own" I softly sang to myself.

I burst out in giggles, I sounded so pathetic, I smiled to myself and grabbed and apple. Ever since my accident I haven't eaten much. I took a bite of the bright red sweet apple. 

I smiled in delight and finished eating it.

I threw the left over away and walked outside. 

Seth was at the Cullen's. It kind of made me mad. He spent more time over there than with his own girlfriend.

I walked onto the beach, crowded with parents, grandparents, teens, and little kids. I gave small smiles and waves at people who I recognized from school. It felt kind of good to see them, made me feel like the old me again.

When I used to be kind of popular, and had other friends besides Seth and Stacey.

As I walked along the beach I spotted a tall tan guy talking to a small brunette. It looked like she was flirting with him.

The way she touched his arms and smiled at him.

As I walked closer the guys face got more clear. Then I could see it clearly. And I knew who he was.

Seth.

I felt my heart crack and breath get knocked out of me. 

The brunette smiled up at him and kissed his cheek, and slowly moved her lips to his.

My world stopped spinning. I could feel the world crumbling underneath me.

Tears escaped and steamed down my face. 

Seth's P.O.V

I pulled away from Katie shocked, she just kissed me. I've never been kissed by another girl besides Chelsea.

I turned around wanting to walk away.

My heart stopped. 

There she stood, tears streaked her cheeks. I opened my mouth to call her name but she turned around and ran away.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Comment and Vote for the next chapter :)
Sorry for any grammer errors hehe I was in a hurry :)