Chapter 5

Chelsea's P.O.V

I woke up and noticed Seth wasn't next to me, I got up and did my bathroom routine, I put on a dark blue mini skirt and a navy blue plaid shirt with a white tank top under and navy blue converse. I did my make up and curled my hair, I put my wolf necklace on and grabbed my bag. I walked downstairs, into the kitchen. 

Emily was sitting at the table with Sam "Morning" I smiled "Morning" They both said. I grabbed an apple and headed out the door, I decided to walk alone this time, just to think. 

I walked up the steps to the front doors, I was one of the first people there. I headed to my locker and grabbed my books, I felt someone grab my waist, I turned around and saw Calvin. "Hey" He said cheerfully, I smiled "Hey". 

We started walking to class, we were the first ones there, I sat at my seat and he sat on the desk. "So how was your night?" He asked, I smiled "Good, yours?" He smiled "Same". "So uh I was wondering if uh you would like to go to the beach later?" I smiled at him "Ya I'd love to" He grinned. The bell rang and people starting filling the classroom, Calvin walked to his desk.

Seth came in and sat next to me, fallowed by Stacey, I looked over at Calvin, he was looking at me, I smiled at him, he smiled back. Suddenly it disappeared, I looked over to Seth and he was glaring at Calvin. I hit Seth's arm and he turned to me and smiled, I frowned at him. "Why are you glaring at Calvin?" I whispered. He shrugged. Ugh! I hate it when he does that. I turned to Stacey and started talking to her.

Apparently Chase and her are now officially dating, and that Chase was perfect for her and other stuff. I wasn't paying much attention because I kept stealing glances at Calvin. 

The school day went by fast. I walked to my locker and grabbed my books, hands appeared infront of  my eyes blocking my view "Guess who" I heard someone whisper in my ear. "The Tooth fairy" I guessed, He chuckled, "Guess again" I smiled "Calvin". I turned around and faced him, he was smiling. I closed my locker.

"So about the beach later, I'll meet you at your house at 7" He looked down and blushed "Sounds good" I said. I walked away and met up up with Seth at the front doors.

He didn't talk to me the entire way, I stopped him "Seth are you mad at me?" I asked him, he looked down, then back up at me. "No, I can never be mad at you" He smiled, I grinned "Good" I said.

We walked into the house and I walked upstairs, I did my homework and fixed myself up for my date with Calvin. At 6:55 the door bell rang, I ran downstairs and opened the door. There he stood with a camera around his neck. I smiled at him "Hi" I said, "Hey, you ready to go?" He asked, I smiled. "Yup"

I walked with Calvin to the beach. We sat on the sand and talked about our lives and our interests. Every time I looked at him, I felt different like my heart would flutter and everything seemed calm. Was this love?

He grabbed his camera and snapped a picture of me looking at the water, I looked at him and giggled, "Hey" I said, he smiled and chuckled "Sorry, you just looked so beautiful. I smiled. 

I took the camera from him and snapped a picture of him smiling, he chuckled "Hey" I smiled "Sorry you just looked so beautiful" I copied his words, he tried to grab the camera, but I pulled it away. I got and started running away from him, he was right behind me.

I kept running and he grabbed my waist, and twirled me around, I giggled. He set me down and stared into my eyes, I stared into his beautiful bright blue eyes. He cupped one of my cheeks in his hand, a string of hair fell in front of my face, he put it behind my ear. He leaned in, I stood there silently and leaned in. I felt his soft lips touch mine, I felt an electric spark go through me. We stood like that for a couple seconds, we pulled apart and smiled.

I grabbed his camera and snapped another picture of him, he chuckled and took it from me. He aimed it towards me, I covered my face and he snapped the picture of me. I looked a the sunset, it was beautiful, it reminded me of when I was with Seth. "I should be getting you home" He said, I looked at him and smiled "Ya". 

We walked to my house hand in hand, we stopped at the front door. I turned to face him "I had alot of fun" I said, he smiled "Me to". "I'll see you tomorrow" I said, "Bye" He said. I could see in his eyes that he wanted kiss me.

I walked to the door and turned around, he smiled and I waved. I walked into the house. I quickly turned around and ran out the door, I grabbed Calvin's wrist and crushed my lips to his, I pulled away and ran back to the door, I turned around one more time he was just standing there in shock, I smiled and walked inside.

The whole pack was in the living room staring at me, I looked at Seth, I could see in his eyes hatred and sadness. I smiled at everyone and walked into the kitchen, I grabbed an apple and started walking upstairs.

'Wait" I heard Sam yell, I slowly turned around "Yes" I responded. He stood up "Chelsea, we need to talk" I looked at him, I could see in his eyes that he was serious. "About what?" I asked. "Boys" I looked at him and burst out in laughter, "Well Sam mom and Emily already beat you to that" I said. "I know, it's just that, you've been starting to really give attention to them" He said "What are you saying?" I asked with curiosity.

"That your a slut" Paul blurted. I looked at Sam with anger "YOU THINK I'M A SLUT?" I yelled, he looked at me in shock "No it's just that you've been very close with guys lately" I could feel my face getting red. "I AM NOT A SLUT SAM, JUST BECAUSE I'M STARTING TO GET INTERESTED IN BOYS DOESN'T MEAN I'M A SLUT" I could feel tears starting to form in my eyes "GOD SAM HOW COULD YOU THINK THAT" I ran upstairs and slammed the door, I sat on my bed and let the tears fall.

I am not a slut, why would anyone think that. I've never even dated anyone, just because I kissed Brady and Calvin doesn't make me a slut. And how could Sam possibly think that of me, my own brother. I got up and put my pj's on, I lay in bed and feel asleep with tears running down my face.

 _____________________________________________________________________________

So what do you think? Should she stick with Calvin or stay with her feelings for Seth? Comment and vote :)