Chapter 9

Chelsea's P.O.V

"I love you Seth Clearwater" 

I let it all out, my feelings it's all out now.

"I'm so sorry for the other night, I wanted to kiss you and tell you how I felt, but I just couldn't, I was scared" I whispered.

His eyes were wide, he wasn't saying anything, I let more tears slip out.

Why wasn't he saying anything, does he not care about me anymore. 

"Say something" I softly whispered.

I looked into his eyes, he had no expression, he didn't even move.

Oh god he does hate me, I let out a sob, and turned around. I starting running.

He wasn't even calling after me, I ran into the woods and found myself on the edge of the cliff. I fell to my knees and let my feelings pour out through my tears. He hates me.

I stood up and wiped away the the tears, I stepped back and...

Jumped.

I was flying through the air, my eyes closed, feeling the wind blow through my hair. I waited 5 seconds 10 seconds, I hit the water. The cold icy water stinged my skin. I opened my eyes and was surrounded by darkness. I closed my eyes and took in my surroundings.

I felt a warm hand grab my wrist and pull me up.

My head came out of the water, i opened my eyes and there he was, staring at me. 

Seth Clearwater

"Chelsea what the hell is wrong with you" He asked, I looked away and up to the sky "Nothing, i just wanted to jump" I responded. "Chelsea"

He grabbed my face and turned my face to his. He crushed his warm pair of lips to mine, I felt joy and love go through me. Our lips moved in sync. I could feel sun the come out of the clouds and shine on us. I pulled away wrapped my arms around his neck and layed my head on his shoulder "I love you" I whispered.

"I love you to" He whispered back. I pulled away and grinned.

"So you imprinted on me?" I asked "Yes would you like me to prove it?" He asked, I looked up and acted like I was thinking about it "Yes please" I whispered. He pressed his lips to mine, I smiled into the kiss. He pulled away "Good enough proof for you?" He asked "Mmm.. maybe one more" I giggled

"As you wish my love" He once again pressed a soft loving kiss on my lips. I could really get used to this. I pulled away "So is that a yes to being mine?" He asked. 

"In every language, yes, Si, oui, ja" He beamed and chuckled "I love you Chelsea Uley" he whispered and leaned in, our lips were an inch away.

"And I love you Seth clearwater" I closed the little gap between us and pressed my lips to his.

I pulled away "I'm cold" I whispered, he chuckled "Right, let's get you home".

We swam to shore and walked hand in hand past people who were smiling. "You got yourself a pretty one" A old man walking hand in hand with his wife past us said. I giggled "I know I do" Seth exclaimed back "They remind me of us when we were at that age, happy and in love" The old lady smiled "Were, we still are" he pressed his lips to hers. 

We walked away before it got to gross. We reached the house and walked in.

"It's about time" They all yelled, I giggled

"Why are you wet?" Sam asked "We uh sort of uh jumped off a cliff" I mumbled the last four words fast.

"Oh okay then, and Seth I swear if you hurt her.."