Chapter 14

Thanks for reading :) Comment and Vote :)
_____________________________________________________________________________ 

"Really Seth? Really?" I asked him as he sneaked into the kitchen and snatched a muffin from the plate on the table. Emily strictly said no one can grab a muffin until Sam and the rest of the pack get home.

Of course Seth being Seth he grabbed a muffin and sat back on the couch. "You know Emily's gonna notice, she counts them" I said. He chuckled and stuffed the muffin in his mouth. "Oh she won't care unless we lie" He responded. I rolled my eyes. "Ya we'll just say it was the muffin snatcher" I joked. He chuckled. "Your so cute Chelsea".

I rolled my eyes again "And your such a pig" I responded. He chuckled and put his arm around me. 
We were in the house alone besides Emily who was somewheres around the place.
I stared out the window as Seth watched whatever was on the T.V.
I wasn't paying much attention. I hear a touchdown come from the screen, so it was obviously football.

"What do you want to do today?" He asked. I turned my head to him and shrugged. "I don't know anything I guess" I responded. He smiled and stood up. "Come on" He grabbed my hands and pulled me off the couch.

"Were are we going?" I asked him "How about the beach?" He suggested, I smiled. "Sure" I responded. He grabbed my waist and carried me bridal style. I giggled and snuggled into his chest. A couple minutes later we were at the crowded beach. 

Families were spread out all over the place. I smiled at everyone we passed. Some smiled back and others gave blank expressions. I though it was funny the way girls stared at Seth, I mean who wouldn't stare, he was perfect.

He set me down on the sand and sat down next to me. I leaned into his chest and he wrapped his arms around me.

I had a really bad feeling inside me, like something bad was gonna happen. 

Seth's P.O.V

I sat down next to her and wrapped my arm around her. She leaned into my chest. 
I took in her scent Coconut, I also happen to like Coconuts.

There was someone watching us, I didn't want to tell Chelsea about it, I didn't want to freak her out. He was staring at us from across the beach, he looked familiar but I couldn't think of anyone that I knew.

"Hey Seth do you see that guy staring at us" Chelsea broke the silence. "Ya weird huh?" I responded. She gave me a puzzled look. "I have this feeling like I know him" She softly said. I sighed "Ya me too".

"Look at him, he's just sitting there staring" She mumbled. "It's kind of creeping me out" She finished. "You wanna leave?" I asked. She sighed "No, I wanna see who he is." She stood up and grabbed my hand. "Come on, let's find out who this stalker is" She giggled. I chuckled. Her smile could make you do anything.

We walked towards the guy, he turned his head away and and hid his face behind his hat. Chelsea tapped his shoulder. He turned around showing a guy around our age with green eyes and brown hair. Now I remembered him, he looked a lot like that one kid from two years ago.

Chelsea's P.O.V 

I gasped. It was him.

It was him from two years ago.

My first kiss.

It was him.

I've seen him pass by us before, how could I not remember him.

How Could I not remember those green eyes that hypnotized me two years ago. 

I couldn't believe it, I though I would never see him again.

Why now?

Why after so long?

I can't have those feelings come back.

Not now that Seth's with me?

_____________________________________________________________________________

Comment and vote :)