Chapter 12

Chelsea's P.O.V

I sat on my window seat starring out the window, into the forest.

A tear escaped my eye.

I buried my face in my knees.

He's gone, he's gone, he's gone...

He hates me, He never wants to see me ever again.

My life is over, everything over.

It's been two days since Jake kissed me. I can't even think right now.

I can't live without Seth.

My heart feels empty, I don't have any feeling inside me.

I let out a sob and the tears flowed out. I couldn't stop them from falling, every tear was a sorry for what I did to him.

*knock knock* "Chelsea can I come in?" I heard someones voice ask. More tears escaped. "NO GO AWAY!" I yelled. "Chelsea please" 

I stood up and opened the door, there stood Jake. "GO AWAY, SETH HATES ME BECAUSE OF YOU!!! I HATE YOU, I HATE YOU, I HATE YOU, I HATE YOU, I HATE YOU." I slammed the door.

I turned my back to it and slowly slid down it, I pulled my knees to my chest and hid my face. 

Seth's P.O.V

"GO AWAY, SETH HATES ME BECAUSE OF YOU!!! I HATE YOU, I HATE YOU, I HATE YOU, I HATE YOU, I HATE YOU." I heard her yell and slam the door.

I didn't hate her, I loved her, I loved her more than anything.

I hate Jake.

He walked down the stairs and turned to Sam. "As you can see she hates me" He mumbled. Sam looked angrily at him.

"I don't care, you need to fix this" He hissed. Jake looked down, I could tell he was sorry about what he did. To Chelsea and me.

Leah stood up, Sam turned towards her, she started walking up the stairs. "What are you doing?" He asked.

"What does it look like I'm gonna do, I'm gonna talk to her" She responded. She started walking back up the stairs.

I could hear Chelsea's sobs coming from her room.  

I couldn't take it anymore. I stood up and walked out the door, I slammed the door behind me.

Chelsea's P.O.V

I heard a soft knock against my door, I ignored it and stood up, I walked to my bed and sat down. 

"Chelsea it's me Leah, can I come in?" 

Leah? Why would she want to talk to me. I stood up and wiped away my tears. I opened the door and walked back to my bed and sat down.

She closed the door behind her and sighed. She sat down next to me. 

There was silence for a minute.

"Listen Chelsea I know I'm probably not the best person to give out love advice, but I do know how it feels to have your heart broken" She mumbled.

I turned towards her and gave her a small smile.

She was heart broken when Sam left her for Emily. "Give it a shot" I whispered. She smiled.

"Well I just have one thing to say"

"What is it?" I asked

"Apologize, he already knows that you never meant to kiss Jake, he's mad at Jake, not you. For crying out loud your his world." She responded. I smiled 

"Really?"

"Yes now go find him, he's probably at the beach" She walked out without saying another word. I smiled to myself and jumped off the bed.

I put on a white sweat shirt and slipped on a pair of shoes. I didn't care how I looked, I just needed to find him. I ran out the door, past everyone. I stepped outside and started running towards the beach.

Seth's P.O.V

I sat on the sand starring out at the sea.

I can't get her out of my head.

I need her...

I need her beautiful smile...
I need her bright hazel eyes...
I need her soft velvet skin...
I need her angelic voice...

I miss her...

I miss the way she rolls her eyes...
I miss the way she giggles...
I miss her warmness...
I miss her I Love You's...

I can't live without her.

I can't forget about her, the way she always blushed at every compliment I gave her. The way she her soft voice talks to me. My hand holding hers, her warm small body pressed against mine.

A tear escaped my eye, I need her more than anything, without her I'm nothing.

I wiped the tear away and stood up, I turned around and spotted a small figure running my direction.

Her hair flowing in the wind...

Chelsea

She was running towards me, I watched as she got closer and closer, she stopped in front of me out of breath. She looked up at me.

"I'm so sorry" She softly whispered. I smiled and pulled her into my chest. Her tears wetting my t-shirt. 

I missed her smell, the smell of strawberries. Her small arms wrapped around me. 

"I love you" I whispered into her ear, "I love you too" She responded. I pulled her away and smiled. I leaned down and pressed my lips to her soft ones. 

Our lips moved in sync, shocks went through my body.

She pulled away and smiled "Please don't ever leave me" She whispered. I smiled, her eyes gazed into mine "Never" I whispered back.

"One more thing" She smiled "What?" I asked.

She smiled and punched my chest, which had no affect on me "That's for not believing me when I told you that Jake kissed me, I would never want to kiss him, because your the only one for me" She frowned at me,

I chuckled and pulled her into my chest "I'm sorry" I responded.

She pulled away and smiled.

Her beautiful smile...

Unknown P.O.V

I watched them as they hugged and kissed, they were happy.

I could feel the anger boil inside. 

She wasn't gonna be his for long...

She will be mine...

_____________________________________________________________________________

Ohhhhhh...

Who's the unknown P.O.V??? 

Comment and vote :)