Chapter 23

Chelsea's P.O.V

I waited alone on my window seat waiting for Seth to come back from Bella's wedding.

I stood up and walked to my bed. I lay down and look up at the ceiling.

I closed my eyes and drifted away.

__________

I slowly opened my eyes and sat up. I let out a yawn and rubbed the sleep out of my eyes. I looked at the clock.

7:26 p.m.

I sighed and stood up.

Seth was probably still at the wedding.

I walked downstairs and sat at the table with Emily. "Hey" She said happily. "Hi" I yawned again. "Chelsea!" I turned around to the voice that said my name.

Stacey was smiling at me sitting on Embry's lap. I smiled. "Hey". She got up and walked over towards me. "You look sleepy" I smiled "Ya I just woke up" She giggled, "So how's Alex?" I sighed and shrugged "We broke up" 

Her smile faded away. "Oh I'm so sorry" She gave me a hug. I rolled my eyes. "I don't care. I got back with Seth anyways" She grinned. "It's about time" I giggled. "Ya".

"So is Embry treating you right?"

"Yup" She smiled and walked back over to him. He grabbed her waist and pulled her down onto his lap. She gave him a small kiss. I smiled. 

They looked truly happy.

__________

I sat on the couch next to Paul and Rachel. They recently got together after Rachel came from college.

It's about time that pervert got a girlfriend.

We where watching a movie when Sam came through the door. He was mumbling about something. So did Quil and Jared. Seth came in behind them. His wasn't wearing a shirt. 

What a turn on.

His face instantly brightened as he saw me. I smiled back.

He motioned to go outside. I excused myself and walked outside with him.

He grabbed my waist and crushed his lips to mine. I smiled into the kiss. We pulled apart and smiled in the moonlight

"Please don't ever leave me again" he leaned his forehead against mine and kissed the top of my head. I smiled. "I promise" I wrapped my arms around his neck and pressed my lips to his. I pulled away looked into his eyes.

"I love you"

He beamed and grabbed my hands. I glanced away and kissed his cheek. 

"I'm so sorry" I whispered. He smiled. "Apology accepted" I let out a small giggle. 

I leaned into his chest and pressed my lips to his.

Our lips moved in sync. 

I felt him smile into this kiss.

I smiled as well.

I pulled away rested my head on his shoulder. He picked me up and threw me over his shoulder. I giggled as he ran into the woods.

He set me down on the ground. We were in the clearing where we had our first date. 

I lay on the ground starring at the stars. he lay down next to me and wrapped his fingers with mine. I smiled and turned towards him. 

"I love you"

He smiled.

"I love you more"

I giggled.

"No I love you more!" 

He chuckled..

"Nope! I love you a gazzilion times more" 

I smiled and giggled.

"Well I love you a gaggilion plus a gazzilion times more" 

He chuckled again.

"I love you more than anything in this world because your my life" He whispered in my ear.

I smiled and kissed his lips. "All I know is that I love you more than that" I whispered and lay my head on his chest.

He wrapped his arm around me.

I listened to his heart beat.

I smiled to myself and closed my eyes.

I love you Seth...

_____________________________________________________________________________

Awww...
Comment and Vote :)