Chapter 26

Note: If any writing in the chapter is in bold writing like this, then it's like a note from me :)
This is kind of short but it's better than nothing right? =)

_____________________________________________________________________________

I lowered my head as Sam yelled at us, talking about young and baby and future and killing Seth. Stuff like that.

I rolled my eyes. "Don't roll your eyes at me" He glared. I blew my bangs up. "Sam get over it! It was only once and we were only kissing. I promise it will never happen ever again..Ever!" 

He huffed and looked at me like he didn't beleive me. I rolled my eyes again. "Trust me Sam I'm only 15. I don't wanna do "it" yet" I smiled to make it look more believable. He smiled like he won.

"Good! and you.." He turned to Seth and glared. Seth lowered his head in shame like a puppy being punished by it's owner. "Touch her her ever again like that and I will kill you" He turned around and walked to the door, he turned around one more time and walked out.

Seth sighed in relief. "We probably shouldn't do that anymore" He smiled. I giggled "Maybe" I pecked his cheek.

"So what do you wanna do now?" He asked. I shrugged. "Anything as long as I'm with you" I giggled and pecked his lips. He grinned. "Lets go in the backyard" He suggested. I smiled. "Sure"

We got off the bed and walked downstairs past Sam's glare and walked out the back door. 

Seth picked me up and threw me over his shoulder. I giggled "Put me down" I punched his back. "Nope" He chuckled. He spinned me around. "Ahh Seth I'm gonna barf" He instantly put me down and backed away. I giggled. "That always works" I smiled and ran to the swing.

Seth's P.O.V

She ran to the swing in giggles. She was so beautiful. The way her perfect hair bounced up and down. 

She was perfect.

I smiled at her as she sat on the swing starring at the sky. 

Just looking at her perfect face made my heart skip a beat. 

I feel all warm and full of love just at the thought of her.

She was sweet, funny, kind and caring. Who could ask for a girl more perfect! She's like the sun. Without her everyday of my life is dull and boring.

Just staring into her eyes could make my heart melt.

I know that she would one day be the mother of my children. The way she acts with Claire. It's like she was made to be perfect any way.

I don't know what I would do if she was never in my life.

I probably wouldn't be as happy.

She turned to me and smiled "Come here" She giggled. I chuckled and jogged towards her. "Push me" She smiled. I grinned. "As you wish" I stood behind her and pushed her as she smiled in delight.

She jumped off and landed perfectly on her feet. I chuckled. She turned around and winked. I smiled and jogged towards to her. 

She giggled and jumped on me. I chuckled and grabbed her waist. She smiled and pressed her perfect lips to mine. I smiled into the kiss and moved my lips with her. 

She pulled away and jumped off. I smiled and wrapped my arms around her waist as she put her back to me. I rocked her back and fourth. "I love you" I whispered in here ear. She giggled "I love you too" She turned around and kissed my cheek. I smiled.

Suddenly her eyes lit up and she smiled. "Hey you wanna piss off Sam?" She asked. My smile faded away. "No! No! NO!" I yelled. "I don't wanna die at the age of 15" I half smiled. She giggled. "Oh Come on! I'm bored and there's nothing else to do" She whined. 

I rolled my eyes. "No! Chelsea" I said firmly. Her smile faded and her eyes got sad. Oh god! Here comes her puppy face. "Pwease" She pouted her lip.

I chuckled. "Fine!" I couldn't resist. "Yay! Trust me, it's gonna be fun...for you" She winked and before I could respond she wrapped her arms around my neck and crushed her lips to mine.

Maybe I was gonna like this.

She smiled into the kiss and played with my hair. I put my arms on her waist and pulled her closer. She giggled and continued.

Our lips moved together in sync. 

Sparks flew through the air.

I pulled her even closer and picked her up. Her legs wrapped around my waist. I walked forward and we pushed into a tree. The kiss got more intense and I licked her bottom lip for entrance.

Okay I don't know how to describe this kind of stuff. But it's gonna get a little uh you know uh mature I guess. But no sexual activity! Hehe.

She let me in and we explored eachother.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Gosh I don't know how to write this stuff haha.

"SETH! CHELSEA! WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING!!!!" 

Chelsea pulled away and burst into laughter. "NOTHING!" She yelled back "NO SEXUAL ACTIVITY SO DON'T WORRY!" She grabbed my wrist and ran into the woods.

We ran in laughter and stopped and leaned by a tree. 

"God did you hear him" She giggled. I chuckled "Ya he's gonna kill us" I said. She smiled. "No he's not" She smiled.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Comment and Vote :)