Chapter 45 - MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

Seth's P.O.V

"I can't believe she doesn't want me anymore" I whispered to Leah.

"She didn't say she doesn't want to date you anymore, she said you should take a break" She said

"But I just don't get it" 

"Listen Seth your eachother's imprint, she loves you! No one can change that" Leah rested her hand on my shoulder. I sighed.

"I just want her back" I whispered.

"Make her jealous then" Leah took her hand off my shoulder. I frowned. "What do you mean?" I asked.

"Make her jealous, you know date another girl. She will probably come back to you then. It's gonna kill her to see you with another girl." She smirked. 

I raise my eyebrows. 

There stood a silence between us. 

She burst out in laughter. 

"You know I'm kidding right? That's like the worst way to get a girl back, and 99 percent of the time, it never works!" 

"Actually it might work" I stood up and headed to the door. "No Seth don't be stupid" Leah threatened. I ignored her and walked out the door. 

I needed to find Katie.

If it made Chelsea mad to see me kiss Katie, who knows how'll she react to me dating her. 

I took off running towards the beach.

Chelsea's P.O.V

"Come on Chelsea, I think you should really start thinking about dating again" Jaye sat on the edge of my bed. "No go away" I pulled the blanket over my head, trying to get away from the early sunlight.

"Oh get up" Jaye pulled the covers off of me. 

"Jaye please let me sleep" I begged. "No now get up and get dressed, your coming with me to pick up Ian from the airport" She giggled. 

"UGH! Fine" I groaned and sat up.

I walked into the bathroom and took a five minute shower. 

I walked out and grabbed a pair of white shorts and a black tank top with a thin red sweatshirt. I walked back into the bathroom and slipped on the clothes.

I put my hair in a ponytail and slipped on my red converse.

"Alright finished" I sighed. Jaye grinned. "And it only took you 15 minutes" She grinned and pulled me down the stairs. "I'm taking Chelsea out" Jaye threw an award winning actress smile and at Sam and pulled me out the door.

I stepped into her car. She jumped in her seat.

"I can't wait to see him" She squealed. "I can't wait 'till we get back home so I can go back to sleep" I squealed copying her voice. "Oh stop being so mopey" She pouted her lip at me. I rolled my eyes.

"Sorry but all this talk about love makes me want to barf" I said sarcasticly. "Hey just because your relationship ended doesn't mean you have to hate on everyone Else's" She said more serious. "I'm sorry, it's just that I miss him" I mumbled..

"Then get him back" She said like it was the most obvious thing in the world. I frowned. "I don't know" I whispered and looked out the window. She dropped the subject.

We drove in silence to the airport.

We parked and walked into the airport, Jaye had her hood on and sunglasses. Today she wore a blue tank top and a different leather black jacket, she owned like 30 of them. She had on black skinny jeans and black high tops.