Chapter 35

Sorry for any misspellings :) 
Enjoy :) 

_____________________________________________________________________________

I Sat beside Seth as he lay on the couch.

Half his body practically broken, actually it's just his shoulder and that area.

But still he's broken.

Newborn Bella tried to attack Jake when she found out that he imprinted on her child. He would be dead by now, but Seth had to jump in and save his best friend.

More like boyfriend if you ask me.

The idiot almost killed himself.

"I'm so sorry!" Bella wouldn't stop apologizing. "Bella it's okay" He reassured her. I smiled. He's so sweet.

"I should have been closer" Edward frowned. "It's okay man" Seth smiled like a little kid. He turned to me and grinned. I smiled back.

I could hear Jake and Rosalie fighting over Renesmee. I stood up. "Where are you going?" Seth asked. I smiled. "I'll be back"

I walked out the door onto the front porch. I stopped in front of Jake who was holding Renesmee. I smiled at the baby and turned to Jake. "Hey is it okay if I go home" I asked him. He took a deep breath. 

"Sure but don't tell Sam anything that's going on and tell Sue that Leah and Seth are okay" I smiled. "Thanks"

As I walked down the steps I could hear Seth arguing with Carlisle to let him go. I guess he heard me ask Jake. I giggled and walked into the forest. 

I started at a slow jog but quiqly started to run faster. I soon found myself at full speed. I reached the treaty line and phased. 

I ran through the woods ignoring the calls of Sam's pack. I skidded to a stop when I reached our house. I quiqly phased and put on my clothes. I took a deep breath as I reached the front door. Before I could turn the door knob I was engulfed into a hug.

I looked up to see who it was. 

Sam.

Awkward. 

He pulled away not smiling but not frowning either, He looked almost sad,

I raised my eyebrows. "I thought you hated me" I said. He frowned. "I don't hate you, I don't like the fact that you joined Jacob, but your my baby sister and I'm glad your back" he hugged me again.

"I missed you" I whispered. "I missed you too"He hugged me tighter. "Sam can't breathe" I gasped. He pulled away and chuckled. "You know Stacey and Emily missed you" He said.

I smiled.

I opened the door to the house and ran into the kitchen. Emily stood with her back to me cooking. "Hello" I called to her. She turned around and gasped. "Chelsea" He smiled and ran to me. 

I giggled as she wrapped me in her arms. "You back" She giggled. I smiled. "Yes I am" I giggled. 

"I wanna a hug" I pulled away and turned around. Little Claire smiled in Quil's arms. i giggled. "Come here cutie" She spread her arms out. I took her in a hug and smiled at Quil. "I missed you" She giggled.

I pulled her away and handed her to Quil. "I missed you to" I tickled her tummy. She giggled and turned her attention to Quil. I smiled and turned to Sam. "If you don't mind I would like to take a shower and put on my own clothes.".

He smiled. "You live here to" He walked to Emily. I smiled and walked up the stairs. I opened the door to my room. I smiled and looked around.

Oh how I missed my my room. 

I sighed and giggled as I fell onto my back. I took a deep breath and sat up. I walked into the bathroom and undressed. I stepped into the hot shower and let the warmness take over.

__________

I stepped out and wrapped the towel around me. I tied it and wiped the steam off the mirror. I looked at myself. I had deep purple circle under my eyes. I sighed and walked out to my dresser. 

I put on my under garments and looked into my closet.

I took out a pair of light blue shorts and a navy blue flowy tank top with and another white one. 

I slipped on the shorts and the white tanktop. I put on the blue one after. 

I sat at my vanity brushing my hair. I heard my door softly open. I turned to see who it was.

"Stacey!" I squealed in excitement. She giggled and ran to me. I stood up and wrapped her in a hug. She kept giggling. "Oh my god I missed you" She said. I giggled. "I missed you to" I gave her another squeeze and let her go. 

"So how is it working along side vampires?" She asked. I smiled. "It's okay I guess. Their really nice, besides the blond one who's a total bitch" She giggled.

"How's Seth, Jake and Leah?" She asked. "Well Jake's over the moon because he imprinted and Seth well he's Seth and Leah well Leah" I giggled. She smiled. "Ya...I missed you a lot, I had no one to talk to" She giggled. 

I smiled "Well I had a perky vampire". She smiled. "Are you going back?" She asked. I sighed. "Ya I kind of have to. I'm part of Jake's pack now" I said. She frowned. "You know Embry really misses Jake, since he's his best friend and all" I nodded. "I know".

I slipped on my converse and walked out the door with her. "I have to go visit Sue. Wanna come?" I asked her. She sighed. "I can't I'm going to the movies with Embry" She sighed in dissapointment. I smiled. "Well have fun" I smiled and gave her a last hug before she walked out the door.

I turned to Sam and Emily. "Hey I'm going to Sue's and then going back to the Cullen's" I muttered the last few words. 

I could feel Sam starting to get angry.  "What?" He hissed. "I'm going back, I have to." I muttered. He started shaking. "No you're not! You just got here and your not leaving!" He started getting closer.

I stepped back.

"Sam, Jake's my pack now" I whispered.  

He grabbed my arms and started shaking me. "YOUR NOT GOING! JAKE IS NOT YOUR PACK" He yelled. 

His grip started tightening. "Sam your hurting me" I said. "YOUR NOT GOING!" He hissed. 

"SAM STOP" I yelled. 

Emily was trying to get his hands off me. "Sam let her go" She pleaded. He wasn't listening. 

He lifted me and pushed me against the wall. "SAM STOP!" I pleaded. "NO YOUR STAYING HERE" He yelled. I turned my head away.

Tears were streaming down my face. He's never hurt me like this before. 

"SAM, LET GO!!" I wiggled and he dropped me to the ground. 

He was shaking hard, he was about phase. I stood up and ran out the door. I could feel him behind me. 

"GET BACK HERE" He yelled.

Suddenly I heard the ripping of clothes. I turned around and a large black wolf was running towards me. 

As I turned around a strong pain hit my arm. I fell to the floor. 

I looked over to see blood pouring from three long cuts across my arm, it even reached the side of my stomach.

I screamed in pain...

_____________________________________________________________________________

Comment and Vote for the next chapter :)