Chapter 22

I ran to Seth's house, with tears streaming down my face.

I knocked on the door, Sue opened it and smiled, but her smile faded away when she saw my tears. 

"Where's Seth?" I asked her out of breath. "Upstairs"

I ran past her up the stairs and turned in to the hallway. I stopped in front of Seth's door and took a deep breath.

Seth's P.O.V

I stood in front of the mirror. 

I heard my door knob twist. 

I turned around and stood speechless.

Chelsea was standing in front of me crying.

"Che-Chelsea are you okay?" I asked her. She let out a sob and more tears spilled out.

I didn't know what to do, should I comfort her?

"I'm so sorry. I made the biggest mistake by breaking up with you. I need you Seth. I love you"

I stood speechless.

I was happy that she loved me but i couldn't move. She looked at me with a look of hope. I wanted to grab her and hold her tight. To kiss her and tell her I lover her.

She let out a sob and ran back out the door.

No! She must think I don't like her anymore. I ran out after her. She was halfway down the street. 

Wolf speed

I ran up to her and grabbed her wrist. She slammed into my chest. I wrapped my arms around her as she cried into my chest.

I pulled her away and smiled. I wiped away her tears. "I love you Chelsea, and I always will. No one will ever change that, not even you"

She smiled and wrapped her arms around my neck. "I'm so sorry" She whispered in my ear. She pulled back and smiled.

"I love you"

She crushed her warm lips to mine.

Our lips moving in sync.

I missed holding her.

I missed kissing her lips.

I finally got her back...

_____________________________________________________________________________

This is short but be happy :)
They finally got together...Again :)
Comment and vote :)
Read my new story My Missing Puzzle Piece ;)
I just got my heart broken so making this chapter made me happier :D