Chapter 21

1 month later

Seth's P.O.V

One month.

One month has gone by since our break up.

One month of dealing with the pain and jealousy.

What's so special about him anyways? 

Stupid Alex.

"Seth hold still" My mom said as she tried to fix my jacket. We were going to Bella's wedding. She invited us and Edwards a good friend. I sighed and looked out the window. I would love to have Chelsea come with me but she's probably with Alex.

Chelsea's P.O.V

Alex pulled away from our kiss.

He's been acting strange in the past week. 

I just shrug it off like it's nothing.

"So you wanna go to the beach later?" I asked. he looked away and licked his lips. "Actually I'm busy" he responded.

I nodded and looked away. This is the third time he's been Busy. "Don't take it in a bad way Chels it's just I've had a lot of things to do". I nodded again and put on a fake smile. "Ya It's okay" I said. he smiled. "Good". 

He kissed my cheek. "See you tomorrow" And with that he walked away. 

He took out his phone and punched in a number. I turned around and started walking away when I heard Alex. I have enhanced hearing because of my wolf gene. 

"Ya meet me at the beach in 10"

Whoa! I thought he was busy. Why would he lie to me? I was about to turn around and confront him when I remembered he would probably ask how I heard him. So I can't do that.

Maybe I'll just follow him. No that's stalking. But he lied to me.

I'll follow him.

I turned around and walked behind him hiding behind trees. He stopped by the edge of the water. 

He waited patiently. 

A girl walked up behind him. "Hey" She said. He turned around and smiled. "Hey" He replied. he gave her a kiss on the cheek. 

Wait why would he give her a kiss? Is he cheating on me? No Alex wouldn't do that.

He leaned down again and kissed her...

On the lips.

My heat shattered. My world froze. He was cheating on me.

My sadness turned to anger. I could feel the anger boil inside me. I walked out from behind the tree and walked my way towards them.

I stopped a couple feet behind them.

"ALEX" I yelled.

He turned around and shock crossed his face.

"Chelsea it's not what it looks like" He responded.  I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever. Were through" As I said those words my tears flowed out. 

I ran away, I ran away as far as I could go. As soon as I reached the comfort of the woods, I took off my clothes and tied them to my leg and phased.

I layed down and closed my eyes.

Why do I have such a messed up love life?

God I need help.

I broke Seth's heart...

I broke his heart over the most retarded thing ever!

I lost my one true love...

I stood up and phased back. 

I need to apologize.

Even if her doesn't want to be together anymore...

_____________________________________________________________________________

Sorry this is kind of short :) Well I think it is.
Comment and vote :)
I'm working on another Seth story :) Yes I'm I'm obsessed haha :)
Don't judge :)