Chapter 32

I listened closely for a heartbeat. I heard only silence. I could feel my heart race and the panic start to kick in. "Chelsea wake up Chelsea!" I whispered to her as I rested my hand on her cheek. Carlisle rushed to her side.

"Get her upstairs" He said. I picked her up in my arms. I could feel tears forming in my eyes. I couldn't lose Chelsea. A tear slid down my cheek as I set her on the bed. Carlise had his machine thing ready. He put his fingers on her neck checking for a pulse.

"There's no pulse" I could feel him start to panic as well. She lay their lifeless. Tears were streaming down my face by now. 

"What's wrong?" I asked him, practically yelling. "I don't know, she's not breathing and her hearts not beating. I rested my hand on her chest. "What's wrong with her?" I heard Jake's voice ask. "I don't know" Carlisle repeated.

"She's not breathing and there's no heart beat." I yelled. I let out uncontrollable sobs.

I rested my hand on her cheek.

Chelsea please!

Please don't leave me!

Please!

Carlisle had her hooked up to the machine. 

It started beeping. 

The bad kind of beeping that signified that someone was dieing.

"No! Chelsea Please!" I whispered in her ear.

I let out sobs as I put my head on her chest. 

Please Chelsea! Please!

The heart monitor sound went flat.

_____________________________________________________________________________

This is short but comment and Vote :)