Chapter 36

Sorry this chapter is short.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Seth's P.O.V

"Hey Jake has Chelsea come back yet?" I asked him. "No I'm a little worried though" He responded. I sighed in worry.

What's taking her so long. 

Suddenly Edwards head snapped up. He stood up and turned to Jake. "Sam" he muttered. "What about Sam?" Bella asked. 

"He-He needs help, he hurt Chelsea and he needs Carlisle. He says he's giving us permission to cross onto their land"

My heart started racing. I stood up ignoring the pain in my shoulder. I started walking towards the door not even thinking. 

"Seth wait!" Jake ordered. i turned to him. "No! Chelsea's hurt" I snapped at him. "Wait what happened to Chelsea?" Bella asked. 

"Apparently Sam got mad and he phased, he cut Chelsea's arm" 

I felt the anger boil inside me. 

"Sam hurt her" I growled. Jake stood up and put his hand on my shoulder. "Seth calm down" I shook it off.

"NO! HE MAY OF HURT HIS IMPRINT BUT I WON'T LET HIM HURT MINE!" I yelled

 I turned around and ran out the door. Ignoring the calls of Jake.

Chelsea's P.O.V

I layed on the ground.

The pain grew stronger and stronger. Emily stood by my side trying to comfort me.

It let out another scream of  pain. I took deep breaths trying to calm down. I squeezed my eyes shut trying to make the pain go away.

I could feel the blood on my left side. I bit my lip trying hard not to scream.

"Chelsea it's okay just relax" Emily tried comforting me. I rolled my eyes. "Uh Emily if you haven't noticed I'm on the ground BLEEDING TO DEATH!!" I yelled at her.

She frowned and a tear slid down her face. "I'm so sorry Chelsea, I should have stopped him" She whispered.

I took a deep breath. "No he phased, he would have attacked you too" I gave a small smile. She closed her eyes as tears slid down her cheeks.

I closed me eyes and took another deep breath.

I could feel my eyelids starting to fall.

I let out a small breath and let my eyes close, taking me into the darkness...

_______________________________________________________________________________
comment and vote for the next chapter :)