Chapter 38

Sorry for any grammar errors and misspellings :)
I hope you enjoy!
Comment and Vote :) 

_____________________________________________________________________________

Heartbeats fast...
Colors and promises...
How to be brave...
How can I love when I'm afraid to fall...
But watching you stand alone...
All of my doubt suddenly goes away somehow...
One step closer... 

I wiped away my tears as I watched Seth hug my lifeless body. 

I stood right next to him and he couldn't see me. 

I tried to hug him, I wanted to hold him and tell him I was okay.

Emily couldn't stop crying, she sobbed into her hands. 

I couldn't be dead. Not again.

Where's my guardian angel? She's suppose to be here, she's suppose to tell me to connect back with my body.

I sighed in desperation.

"Guardian Angel" I cried. There was no response.

I turned around, there was the same mirror that I stood in front of the first time I almost died. I wore the same white satin dress and my hair was in curled ringlets.

The only thing missing was my guardian angel. 

Suddenly everything started to disappear. Seth was no longer in front of me. Everything was pure white. 

"Hello" I called out. Nothing but silence. I started to panic, what was going on? 

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath, "I'm not dead" I whispered. I slowly opened my eyes. There was a change, I was no longer surrounded by white, I was standing in the middle a living room. 

The house was beautiful, the couched were white and the walls a blue color. "What is going on?" I silently asked myself.

"I'm going to show you something" Someone spoke behind me. I turned around, my guardian stood smiling. I sighed in relief. "I've been waiting for you" I responded. She smiled, "I know".

"Please explain to me what's going on, and why I'm in a strangers house?" I asked her. 

"I'm going to show you what life would be like if you died" She responded. My heart jumped. "What?" I asked. "I'm going to.." I cut her off.

"I know I heard you, but are you saying I'm dead?" I asked trying not to panic. She gave a small smile. "No your not" She responded. "Oh" I took a sigh of relief.

"Why are you going to show what life would be like if I died?" I asked. "It's what I must do when it's your second time" She smiled. "You mean the second time I almost die?" I answered. "Correct" She grinned.

"Okay then show me" I said. She smiled . "Okay, first why don't I show you Sam and Emily" My stomach flipped at the sound of Sam's name. I nodded in response,

She snapped her fingers and we were in front of my house. I turned to her. "Come on enter" She said. I walked to the front door, I took a deep breath and opened the door. 

The house looked the same, but there were more picture frames on the wall. Pictures of a baby. 

I walked into the kitchen. A woman stood over the kitchen stove cooking. "Emily" I whispered. She turned around.