Chapter 50

"So how are you and Seth?" Jaye asked as we sat on the edge of the cliff, licking our ice creams.

"Good" I answered, smiling to myself. "Really good" I finished.  She laughed as she threw her head back, the sun shining off her perfect skin.

"You guys are so cute" She said as she smiled at the sun. "I guess" I responded, taking the last bite of my ice cream. 

"You know I'm leaving in a month right?" I snapped my head up. "What?" You've only been here like six months" I said, "I thought you'd stay like a year" I finished.

"I  can't, I have to get back to set and start filming" She said, turning her head back to the water. "But Jaye" I whined. 

"Sorry Chels, that's my life" She mumbled.

"Well atleast you get to see Ian again" I said as I drew in the dirt. 

I turned back to her.

A smile crossed her frown.

"Ya your right" Her smile getting bigger. 

"Wait something else is coming up" She squealed. I raised my eyebrow.

"What?" I asked.

"Oh you know what" She grinned.

I gave her a 'your crazy look'.

"No I don't" I mumbled. 

She huffed a 'Are you that clueless look' crossing her pretty face. 

"Your birthday, you idiot! How can you not remember" She laughed punching my arm. "Ohhhh" I said, laughing along with her.

"I forgot" I said. She rolled her eyes. "Of course you did" She mumbled. I smiled. "I'll be 16" I responded, leaning back on my elbows.

"Yup the big one six" She smiled to herself. 

"I can't believe it's already been like a year" I muttered under my breath. 

So much has happened. The new born fight, Volturi coming. My oh so many relationships. And Seth. 

I closed my eyes, the soft cool wind brushing against my face. The salty smell of the ocean.

"I should get going" Jaye muttered. I opened my eyes. Jaye stood up. I smiled and waved as she walked away. Her small figure dissapering the farther she got away.

I would really miss Jaye when she leaves, she's become like a sister to both Seth and I.

I sighed leaned my head back.

It felt nice to be alone.

"Chelsea" My eyes opened, Seth stood in front of me a grin on his perfect face.

Just at the glimpse of his gorgeous face made me fall in love all over again. I smiled as he sat down next to me.

His arm wrapped around my shoulder.

We sat in silence, my head leaning on his warm shoulder.

"Don't you just love the smell of the ocean" I softly said. "Yes I do" He muttered, kissing the top of my head.

i felt myself being lifted off the ground.

I felt like I was flying.

Only Seth could make me feel this way.

I closed my eyes. 

"Promise we'll always be best friends" I asked Seth as we sat on the beach.

The cold wind made us shiver.

His 13 year old smile lifted my heart in joy.

"I promise Chelsea" He said, pulling me into a hug.