Chapter 7

First off I wanna say thank you for reading my story, it means a lot because I work hard on them :) Also you should read my other Seth Clearwater love story called I promise. I'm currently working on that also :)

 Comment and Vote :D

_____________________________________________________________________________

Seth's P.O.V

I walked out the back door and walked into the woods, I took off my shorts and tied them to my legs and shifted. I ran into a small clearing and sat down, no one was in their form right now so I was alone.

Of course she doesn't like me, she's way to beautiful for me, I can't help but love her. She's my world, my Imprint. I don't get it though?

Sam says that your imprint supposed to feel a connection with you, yet Chelsea doesn't. Ugh why am I stupid? I should of told her how I felt before I tried to kiss her. Now she's gonna hate me. I looked at the moon and howled a cry of pain.

Chelsea's P.O.V (Next Day)

I sat up in bed and got in the shower, I put on some dark blue jeans a tank top and a green sweatshirt. I did my makeup and put my hair into a side braid, I put on my black converse and walked downstairs. 

Seth was also there, I looked at him but he didn't even move his eyes from the T.V. i felt a sharp pain go through me. I could feel tears start to string my eyes. "Hungry Chels?" Emily asked, "No" I responded and walked out the door, the tears sliding down my face.

I ran and ran and ran, I didn't even know where I was, in some part of the woods. I fell to my knees and buried my face into my hands "He hates me" I whispered, I repeated those three words over and over He hates me He hates me He hates me He hates me He hates me He hates me He hates me.

He hates me.

I lay on my side and let the darkness take over me.

______________________

I woke up to the sun peaking in through the window, or should I say bursting through the HUGE window. 

I sat up and looked around, I was in an unknown room. I stood up and started panicking.

Oh my god where am I? The walls of the room where replaced by glass, there was a huge rack of cd's to the side. 

I could here voices coming from what seemed right outside the door. I opened it and there stood a guy, a very pale guy with bronze colored hair and yellow almost like hazel eyes. Next to him stood a girl about 5'5 with long light brown hair and brown eyes, she looked like Bella Swan, as in Jacobs Bella.

"Bella Swan" I whispered "Hi Chelsea" She said in her quiet voice. 

"What am I doing here?" I asked while staring at the beautiful boy, he was probably Edward Cullen. 

"Your correct, my name is Edward Cullen" He said, my eyes widened, how the hell did he read my mind. "I'm a mind reader" He responded to my question.

"We found you in the woods alone laying on the ground sleeping, my picked you up and took you here, where you slept through the entire night" He said. 

"Oh does Sam know?" I asked, if Sam knew I was with the Cullen's he would kill me and then the Cullen's. "No he does not, we were gonna wait for you to wake up. So you can tell him yourself and there wouldn't be a conflict" I nodded.

"Okay... Can I go now?" I asked, he chuckled "Of course you can, Bella will take you" He responded. I looked at Bella and smiled. 

We walked downstairs where the rest of the family was, I smiled at them, all of them they smiled back besides the blondie. Rosalie, I heard she was a bitch. I heard Edward chuckle quietly to himself.