Chapter 24

Chelsea's P.O.V     

"I'm bored!" I complained to Sam.

"Well then do something" He answered. I rolled my eyes.

"There's nothing to do" I whined. He looked down at me frustrated. "Go play with Seth" He responded annoyed. I raised my eyebrows.

"What kind of play?" I wiggled my eyebrows and winked. He looked at me in disgust. "If he touches you I swear I wi..." 

"I'm kidding Sam" I cut him off and giggled. He turned towards Emily. "When we get married. She's all yours" He joked. Emily rolled her eyes.

I stood up and walked towards the stairs. "Well I'm off" I walked upstairs and opened the door to my room. I sat at my vanity and sighed.

I looked in the mirror.

I wasn't wearing any makeup and I was still in my pj's.

I grabbed my brush and slowly pulled it through my hair. 

I put the brush down and stood up. I walked to my closet and started looking around for something to wear.

I decided on a white off shoulder shirt and black shorts. 

I did my make up and let my hair down. I slipped on my sandals and walked out the door.

I walked out the front door and headed to Seth's house. 

__________

I knocked on the door and was greeted by Sue. She smiled "Hi Chelsea" I smiled. "Hi Sue! Is Seth home?" I asked her. She smiled. "Upstairs" I smiled and walked past her. 

I walked up the stairs and knocked on Seth's door.

No answer.

I slowly opened it and found him sleeping. I smiled and closed the door behind me.

He looked so cute sleeping. He had a little bit of saliva running down his mouth. I giggled and cleaned it away with his blanket. 

I sat down next to him and rubbed my finger through his hair. He moved a little and grunted but didn't wake up. I smiled and kissed his cheek.

"I love you" I whispered in his ear.

He grunted again.

I giggled again.

He moved around and had his back on the bed. I stepped over him and lay down next to him. He grunted again.

Damn he was a heavy sleeper. I giggled and kissed his cheek again.

"Seth wake up" I whispered/yelled. 

He slowly opened his eyes,

They burst open when he saw me.

Guess I scared him.

I giggled and pecked his lips.

It took him a second to process what was going on and smiled. "Hey" He said sleepy. I smiled. "Hi" I smiled. "How long have you been here?" He asked. "Long enough to find out you slobber in your sleep" I giggled.

His cheek got red. I smiled and kissed his lips. I pulled away. He was beaming. I giggled.

He put his arms around me and pulled me closer. He pulled to to far and I was laying on top of him. He smiled. I pecked his lips. "I Love You" he smiled. I giggled. "I Love you too" I pressed my lips to his.

Our lips moved together perfectly. 

Like they were meant to be put together. He rested his hands on my hips and I rested mine on his shoulders.

We were really getting into it.

Suddenly we heard the door open and a gasp. We pulled apart and turned around. Sue was standing with her mouth open. 

She looked away and apologized.

I turned to Seth and we burst out in laughter. I sat up with my legs on each side of him. I smiled. "I think we scarred your mom" I joked. He chuckled. "She'll get over it" I smiled and got off of him. 

"Well I'll let you sleep." I smiled and walked to the door. "Wait" He grabbed my wrist and pulled me on top of him. I giggled. "Seth let go" I smiled. He gave me a devious smile. "Nope".

He wrapped his arms around me. "Your mine" He smiled and kissed my cheek. I giggled. 

I pecked his lips and lay my head on his shoulder. We lay in silence.

A wolfs howl broke the silience. I rolled my eyes. 

"Sam" I groaned. He chuckled. "Come on".

We stood up and I waited for him to put on his shorts.

We walked down stairs and out the door. We walked hand in hand into the woods.

I walked behind a tree and took off my clothes. I tied them to my leg and phased. I stood on four legs and in front of Seth. He rubbed his nose against mine.

"I love you" He licked my face. I licked him back. "Gross!! Now get over here!" Quil said. I rolled my eyes. 

We ran side by side to the clearing where Sam was. "Seth, Chelsea. Run patrol on the south side" We nodded our heads and took off running.

"So I was wondering if you wanna go to the movies?" Seth asked. I smiled "Sure" I answered. "Awww Seth and Chelsea are going on a date!" Quil joked. "Shut up!" Seth and I said at the same time.

I smiled a wolfy smile to myself.

_____________________________________________________________________________

This is kind of short :)
Comment and Vote :)