Chapter 42

Okay a new character is going to enter the story. 

This chapter is dedicated to a special fan named StarrDust :) 

I also hope this chapter is long enough :)

Sorry for any misspellings or grammer errors :)

_____________________________________________________________________________

"JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!"

I yelled at Collin and Brady who were trying to convince me that Seth didn't want to kiss the girl. The idiot doesn't even have the balls to come up to me and apologize himself.

He makes two thirteen year old brats do it for him!

I sighed and slammed my pillow against the wall. 

I could feel the anger fuming out of me.

At this point I wasn't sad anymore, I just wanted to kill anything and anyone who got in my way. I'm tired of the 'Chelsea it's okay' and 'Don't worry' or 'He was stupid for doing that'.

But the one that ticked me off the most was 'He's really sorry, he loves you' 

That one just made me want to bang my head against the wall.

It's been three days since I've seen Seth. I haven't even bothered to go downstairs anymore. Emily brings me my food and Jake have given me a break from my pack duties.

I stared at myself in the mirror.

I looked HORRIBLE!

My hair was in a messy bun, I didn't even bother to fix my face. I wore nothing but sweat pants and a tank top.

I sighed.

"Look what he's done to me" I whispered to myself. I wiped away the tear that slid down my cheek. "Ugh" I groaned and blinked my eyes trying to keep the tears in. 

I don't want to cry anymore. I let out a silent sob and sat down on the edge of my bed. I hugged my knees to my chest. "I hate you Seth..." I whispered to myself and closed my eyes. 

I took a deep breath and opened my eyes again. I stood up and smiled at myself in the mirror. "You don't need him Chelsea" I mumbled to myself, and gave a small smile.

I  walked into my closet and pulled out a pair of white shorts and a thin red cropped  sweatshirt with a white tank top under. I let my hair down wavy and put on a bit of eyeliner and mascara. I smiled to myself. Big difference. 

My hair now almost reached the top of my butt. I need to cut it. I smiled to myself as I got the idea. I could cut my own hair. I pulled my hair to the side and grabbed a pair of scissors.

I took a deep breath and closed my eyes as I position the scissors a little bit above my boobs. I closed the scissors. I could fell my hair fall to the ground. I slowly opened my eyes.

It didn't look so bad, it was a little cute. It reached a bit below my shoulders. I looked down at the ground my hair layed life less. No longer a part of me. I picked it up and threw it away. I smiled to my myself and slipped on my red converse. 

I put on a golden chain bracelet that Sam gave me for my 13th birthday. I haven't worn it in a while, more like two years.

I walked down stairs. The guys were sitting in the living room watching a football game. Typical. "Whoa!" Brady gasped. "You cut your hair!" He said in shock. I smiled. That caught the attention of everyone. Emily walked into the living room and gasped. "Chelsea! You look beautiful" She grinned. I smiled "Thanks!" I responded.