Chapter 47

I hate this chapter. I think I did a horrible job.

NOTICE!!

I WANNA BE MORE THAN JUST YOUR BEST FRIEND WILL BE ENDING SOON :)

_____________________________________________________________________________

"I'm so sorry" I whispered as I stared into his brown eyes. 

"For what?" He asked.

"For breaking up with you, I was stupid and hurt at the time" I softly responded.

We stood in the middle of his living room, Charlie an Sue exited the area after I burst into tears. "You don't have anything to be sorry for, I'm the one who broke your heart" He stepped closer. 

My heart pounded against my chest.

"Please forgive me" I whispered as I stared at the floor. "Chelsea.." He pulled my chin up. His warm eyes staring into mine. "I love you more than anything in this world" He softly said, his lips getting closer.

My heart heart rate kicked up.

"I'm so sorry" I whispered, tears streaming down my cheeks. "I love you" He whispered back. 

Our lips softly met.

I could feel the fireworks exploding inside me.

It felt like our very first kiss, except this one felt different.

Perfect.

3 Months Later

(Hehe sorry I skipped three months)

"Were are we going?" I asked Seth as we walked through the forest. Snow covered the ground and rested on the tree's.

"Oh just somewhere special" The corners of his mouth lifting up into a smile. I couldn't help but smile back.

My heart fluttered as we entered our special clearing.

"What are we doing here?" I asked, a smile on my face. "I just though we could spend some time together" He wrapped his arms around my waist. "I love you" He whispered as he kissed my cheek. 

I giggled and layed my hands above his.

"I love you too" I turned and kissed his soft perfect lips. We pulled away, both of us smiling like idiots. I giggled and pulled my head back. 

He picked me up and twirled me around, I laughed as I turned around and wrapped my arms around his neck. He smiled as our foreheads leaned against each other. 

Suddenly his face got serious. I pulled back a bit, confused.

"Chelsea I need to tell you something" He said. I raised my eyebrow. "What?" I asked. "Sam doesn't want you to be at the confrontation with the Volturi" I pulled back.

"What?" I asked, anger starting to cover my happines. "That's not fair! I'm part of the pack too!" I whined, stomping my foot down like a little kid. 

"Sam doesn't want you to get hurt if a fight breaks out" He grabbed my hand and pulled me closer to him. "But that's not fair" I whined again. "Brady and Collin are staying back too" He softly said.

"Oh great! Keep me back with youngest members! Why don't the newer members get to stay?" I asked.

Sam's pack has gotten seven new members, all boys. We didn't even know most of them.

Seth didn't answer the question.

I pulled away, I turned around looking into the woods. 

"This is so not fair" I muttered under my breath.

"I'm part of Jake's pack anyway, he can let me go" I suggested. "No he can't, he agreed with Sam that you should stay behind" He answered. I rolled my eyes. 

Stupid pack leaders.

The thought of Seth fighting filled my thoughts.

It hit me.

What about Seth?

"Seth, do you have to go" I softly asked. 

There stood a silence.

"Ya I do" He replied. 

I turned around, "I don't want you to go" I snapped. 

"Chel-"

"No Seth! What if a fight does break out..."

"I don't want to lose you" I whispered.

I turned back around before he could see my tears spill, even the thought of losing Seth could kill me.

He walked to my side and pulled me into a hug. His arms wrapped around my body. 

"You won't lose me Chels, I love you too much to ever leave you" He whispered in my ear. 

I looked at the snow filled ground.

"But Seth-"

"Chelsea, I promise you, I will never leave you" He tilted my head up. 

"I promise" 

His lips softly met mine.

With just the touch of his lips my fear and sadness would fade away. 

Our lips moved in sync.

Nothing could possibly ruin the moment.

"Nasty"

Besides the stupidity of someone.

We pulled away and turned around.

Jason and Carson stood at the edge of the woods making barfing gestures. I rolled my eyes. For 14 and 15 year olds they were pretty immature. 

I rolled my eyes. 

"Go away" I muttered as Seth slipped his arm around my waist. 

"This imprinting crap is making me sick" Carson rolled his brown eyes. "Shut up Carson" Seth snapped at him.

"Your not gonna be saying that when you imprint on some girl" I smiled. "Whatever" He walked back into the forest. 

"Already I hate him" I muttered under my breath. Seth laughed and kissed my cheek. 

"I love you" He softly said in my ear. 

I smiled.

"I love you too" 

I kissed his lips.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Okay so I'm really starting to hate this story, I think I'm just going to end it soon, sorry but I'm just not feeling it anymore. I can't come up with new ideas and I just don't like this story anymore. It didn't come out how I wanted it to. Plus I think I'm doing a horrible job...

I'm working on a new Seth Clearwater story though :)