Chapter 33

Comment and Vote :)
Sorry for any misspellings or grammer errors :) I was typing pretty fast :) 
Thanks so much for your support. I love you guys :) 

_____________________________________________________________________________

I could hear the voices around me, and the silent cries. I could hear the cries of Seth. Begging me not to die.

Was I dead?

I couldn't feel my body, I couldn't see.

Is this what sdeath feels like?

I was surrounded by pitch black, nothing, not even a hint of light.

Suddenly the voices disappeared. I couldn't hear anything, just silence. I couldn't even feel myself breathing. Not even a small heart beat.

Voices started to enter my head, these were different voices. The voices of several men. I could recognize one. 

Sam.

The voices started to get more clear, I could hear their words perfectly. "When are we going to attack?" A voice asked. "I don't know. I don't want to hurt my sister" Sam spoke back.

"Then what do we do?" Another voice asked. "I don't know" Sam said. 

I felt like crying. I wanted to talk to him. I wanted to run to him and feel his embrace. I wanted to see my brother. I wanted to see Emily. I wanted to see everyone. 

Suddenly the voices started do get quieter and softer. I could barely make out what they were saying. 

No! 

I want to keep hearing them. I don't want to be left alone in this darkness. 

The room started to light up. 

Although I wasn't in a room.

I was outside.

In a small clearing, surrounded by woods.

What was going on?

I could feel my body again. 

A mirror stood in front of me. I looked different. Almost beautiful. I looked delicate like a flower. I wore a white dress, a beautiful soft satin dress. It reached all the way down to my feet and extended longer. It was only one shoulder.

My hair flowed perfectly in curled ringlets, perfect ringlets, not a strand stuck out. 

My skin looked soft, it glistened in the sun that shined bright above me. 

A figure started to appear next to me. A woman around her twenty's stood next to me. She had perfect curly blond hair that reached above her shoulders. She had sparkling ocean blue eyes. She was gorgeous.

She wore the same dress as me, but she had wings, the wings of an angel. Long and feathery that extended to the sides. She had a bright golden halo above her head,

I starred in amazement and shock.

What was going on?

She smiled at me. 

"Hello Chelsea" She said. Her voice the sounds of tiny bells. Like, well an angels voice. Her blue eyes stared into mine. "You should go back before it's to late" She said. 

I couldn't speak. I could barely breathe. She smiled again, her eyes twinkled. "It's not your time to leave, you have a lot of people that love you. Especially Seth. He wouldn't know what to do without you." 

I didn't say anything back. "Just close your eyes and imagine yourself back in your body" 

She started walking away. I turned to her.  "Who are you?" I softly asked. "My names Julia. I'm your guardian angel. Believe it or not, but shape-shifters also have guardian angels" And with that she disappeared.