Chapter Seventeen: The Truth (Well, some of it).

Hey guys! Any predictions about what will happpen next?

_____________________________________________________________________________

Trevor looked at me suspiciously.

"What?" I quickly asked.

"It's just that... you claim to be madly in love, but the only physical contact you've had is holding hands." He rose an eyebrow at me.

Think Cass, what can I do to convince Trevor? Kiss Alex's cheek? No, I do that to everyone. The only other option is... No. I couldn't do that. The rules.

But, after all, rules are meant to be broken.

And without another word, I grabbed Alex's neck and smashed my lips onto his.

Amazing.

Mind-blowing.

Fantastic.

These were just some of the words that came to my mind as my lips melted into Alex's.

Is to cliche to say "sparks flew?"

Trevor cleared his throat, bringing me back to reality. I pulled away, my eyes fluttering open. Alex's cheeks were flushed and his lips more pink than usual. He looked stunned.

"See?" I told Trevor, crossing my arms. He narrowed his eyes at me, but didn't say anything. I looked at Alex. He had a wild look on his eyes, and was just sitting there with his mouth hanging open.

The date ended and we exited the restaurant. Gwen was latched onto Trevor's arm as if her life depended on it. Alex and my fingers were intertwined.

"Bye, Trevor, we really must do this sometime again! Gwen seemed... interesting!" I put on a tight smile.. Trevor winked and smirked.

"Any time, babe. But, just don't bring your a-hole of a boyfriend," he gave Alex a pointed look.

Time to go!

Trevor and Gwen walked off and Alex opened the car door for me like a gentleman. He slid in and opened his mouth to say something, but then I realized I forgot my bag! I raced back inside and came out. The street was silent expect for voices at the end of the road. Voices that sounded like Trevor and Gwen. I quietly slinked up the corner and peeked over. Gwen and Trevor were there.

"There, that's all the money," he handed her a wad of cash.

Money?

"Remember, double for the second date, and you pay for my movie ticket," she scolded him. He frowned.

"Yes, yes, I know. Don't expect me to walk you home. And I'll give you the extra for the kiss at school," he sighed.

Gwen nodded and walked off.

Gwen was fake.

Trevor still didn't have a girlfriend.

CAN I GET A WHAT WHAT?

_______________________________________________________________________________

Comments?

<3