Chapter Twenty-Five: Introductions and Eavesdropping

People want revenge on Violet. What do all of you think?

And after requests to make the stories longer, here goes. 

And I added links to all of Cass's outfits in the chapters, go look! 

<3

______________________________________________________________________________

My phone beeped with a text from Alex. 

Want to come over today? 

Smiling at my phone, I replied. 

Spend more time than necessary with you? No thx. 

A moment later I got a message. 

We have that history project due on Wednesday... ;) 

How did I forget about that?! The partner project must have just slipped my mind. 

I hate you, be there in half an hour. 

I was still in my PJ's on this beautiful Saturday morning, and needed a proper outfit. After getting dressed in a sweater and jeans, I tied my hair in a fishtail braid. Slipping on my converse, I raced downstairs to the kitchen. My mom was in there, drinking a cup of coffee and reading a newspaper. 

http://www.polyvore.com/alexs_house/set?id=90697181

"Hey, mom! I'm going to a friend's house to work on a project, I'll be back soon."  I informed her as I helped myself to some coffee. 

"Dad and I might not be here, we have some meetings to take care of," she commented back, not even looking up from the paper. 

"Like usual," I muttered, tucking a loose strand of hair behind my ear. 

"What was that?" My mother brought her ice blue eyes to mine. 

"I asked if I can take the honda," I sighed, lying through my teeth. This was the norm. I basically lived in this house by myself. Fun, right?

She nodded, going back to the paper. Shaking my head, I went outside into the autumn weather, and hurriedly went into the car. I still remembered the way to Alex's house from the party and I reached there in about 5 minutes. Parking, I got out of the car and rang the doorbell. A little girl with bright red hair and green eyes looked up at me, suspiciously. She was dressed in a pink sundress and the red curls cascaded down her back. 

"Can I help you?" She piped up. The gears clicked in my head. 

"You must be Sophie!" I exclaimed, grinning. 

She narrowed her eyes at me. "Do I know you?" 

I face palmed myself. "No, but, your brother, Alex, told me about you!" I explained. 

"Are you his girlfriend?" 

Heat rose to my cheeks. "No, we're just friends. I don't even know why we're friends, I don't even like him!" 

Sophie gave me an adorable smile. "So, you don't even like my brother?"

"I think it's fair enough to say I hate him." 

"You must be Cass." 

How did she know my name?

"Did your ding-dong of a brother tell you who I am?" Now, it was my turn to narrow my eyes at her. 

"Yup," she nodded her head. "And I like you." She grinned. 

Suddenly, Alex appeared at the door, running a hand through his hair.