Challenge thing....from Katy le sig

First of all Katy, @nicoletta?????? 45 minutes later I read this? Was I in the shower for that long or was I texting my Internet friends for a long time?? Hmmmm whatever, I'll just start and answer the questions. And this is an OC challenge so, I'm doing Nikki because yeah. I'm writing in first person for this so yeah..

What is your name?

Nikki Sohma/Arita/Kanaji

Do you have any nicknames?

No

What age are you?

15 in the beginning of the book but now is 16.

What do you look like?

I have blue eyes and brown hair. I usually wear cute skirts and shirts. Oh and my hair is is a bit longer than shoulder length.

Gender?

Female

Favorite food?

Salmon. Anything that's meat or fish.
NOTHING SPICY!!!!!

Favorite music?

I don't really have one.

Favorite show?

Um a lot of animes, but I don't spend my time on TV much, that's how my sisters spend their lives.

Are you single or in a relationship?

In a relationship with Kyo! I love him so much 💗

What do you like to do / what are your hobbies?

Drawing, singing, sleeping, sitting on the roof with Kyo, taking a walk in the forest, and eating. Wow I have a great life.

Fun fact about you?

I beat my boyfriend in ping pong twice and he still doesn't think it was a fair game.

Favorite color?

Baby Blue

Favorite animal?

Well I am a cat soooo meow. A cat.

Favorite place?

The roof with Kyo or anywhere with him.

What would you like to be when you are older?

I don't know!!! I'm only in like 10th grade or so????

Okay if you guys want to do this then do it. I'm so lazy to do stuff so yeah. Anyways, Bye!!

~Nicoletta