Canobie Lake Park

So I wasn't on wattpad or my phone for 7 hours because I was at Canobie Lake Park in New Hampshire. So yeah. Um, since it's Halloween, they have a bunch of haunted houses all over the amusement park so you can just do them.

Anyways, I was a chicken so I didn't go in any of them. However, a fat clown almost scared the living trash out of me sooooooooo yeah. Like he was just standing there........

And I was like, "I LOVE YOU, PLEASE DONT KILL ME!!!"

But if I did die then I would tell you all that I was and I was typing this in heaven.

Or hell.

I'm not really sure which.

Anyways, I also saw the guy that threatened me a year or two ago. Same guy in the jail costume that threatened to pull of my (beautiful xD) hair and put it on his hairless doll. He actually took out a doll a few years ago. I don't think he recognized me.

But, there was this really nice clown (not nice nice but he didn't scare me. I took a picture with him last year on my friends phone)

Yeah.

Oh and I was so excited to get a Pokemon Plushy there.

Yeah they replaced them with Mario crap. Like, no one likes you Mario. I want an Eevee or even a stupid Meowth. Just...no more starters. Please. I have too many of them.

Although, when I went into the arcade, there were FNAF plushies so I got one. It was like crane thing game that's really hard to beat. Yeah. I wanted Foxy or Bonnie but I got Freddy. I spent like over 12 dollars on trying to win him. Yep.

I'll show you a picture of him someday. I'm in bed typing this at midnight because why not?

Whelp, if I come up with anything later on, I'll tell you all about it.

Oh and there were these people with Chainsaws. They were chasing kids and it was totally legal.

-Nicoletta