Gladion x Hau

This is a ship from the new Pokémon games, Pokémon Sun and Moon. I wrote t for OTPexplosion hope you all enjoy it!

 I wrote t for OTPexplosion  hope you all enjoy it!

They're so cute! <3----------------

They're so cute! <3
----------------

There once was a boy with emo blonde hair. He always wore black, but he still had a soft heart. Everyday he would take care of his darling Type:Null that he stole, just to keep him safe. However, every once in awhile, the boy, Gladion, would head to Iki Town to meet a very special boy. He was lucky to be cared for by Gladion.

The silent rain of Alola knocked on the boy's roof. He enjoyed it a lot. Although, another knock was heard, but this time, from the front door. He walked over and opened it. There stood the young man with blonde hair and lime green eyes. His love.

"Oh, hey Gladion," the boy, Hau, greeted with a gleaming smile.

"Hey," the voice of Gladion softly spoke. Not many words come out from his mouth, but his mind would mainly do the talking.

Hau gladly invited him in before he could shiver anymore in the cold rain. He then grabbed a soft blanket from his room, and placed it over Gladion.

"Here, this will keep you warm," Hau stated with his usual smile.

"Thanks," Gladion said as he covered himself with the blanket. It felt very soft on him, making all of the cold and wet rain escape his body.

"Anyways, how come you came here on a rainy day like this?" Hau asked while picking up his glass of water that he left on the table beside him.

Gladion was speechless. Today would be the day he will confess his feelings. Even though he seemed like a tough guy on the outside, he was actually a softy. He couldn't even put the words, "I love you", together correctly in his mind.

"Gladion? Are you alright?" His silence began to worry Hau. However, he finally regained himself out of his thoughts.

"Y-yeah," he assured. "I just needed to say something."

"And what is that?" Hau questioned eagerly.

"I-it's...uh. Well you see, i...um...l-love you...,"

Hau was stunned. His heart began to pound drastically. He never knew Gladion shared the same feelings as he did. Better yet, he never knew he had feelings.

Hau slowly made his way towards Gladion. Gladion did the same to Hau. Their lips eventually touched, causing them to kiss.

Suddenly, the front door opened.

"Hau, guess what? I'm back from Kanto! I can't find *insert characters name here* but I knew you were here! My mom is feeling better and I've gotten this giant ass bag to fit Nebby inside of!" A certain blonde haired girl beamed as she stepped into the house. But in a split second, her eyes widen.

She saw one of her best friends kissing her brother.

-Nicoletta