Le Party

Okay so I went to this party at my church. No it wasn't anything church related. It was kinda like a dance for teens. Aka....the GOYA (Greek Orthodox Youth....and some word that I can say but not spell. Look at this generations spelling skills. 10/10 right there)

Okay so basically it was a mask party thing (again. I can't spell it but I can say it) and...tbh it was actually fun.

At first I awkwardly sat there with my friend who was at my house and yeah. More and more friendos came. (Aka like 3 more) I mean I would've had 4 but one of them dislikes me for some random reason.

I'm telling you. Everyone in this world hates me these days and I don't do a thing!! I don't leave the house so eh.

The girl is popular and athletic and I'm a Mlp, anime, and Pokémon girl.

I was talking to my friend Julia and she was showing me things in Pinterest (aka Fruits Basket stuff) and she said what I'll name my cat. The girl walked by, overheard our conversation, then walked away, pulling my friend (not Julia) away from the scene.

lol that's rude pal.

I just wanted to name my cat pumpkin

Then kool-aid kids. Always wanting to have doggos and I just want a cat.

Anyways, there was candy and chips. I got a lot of candy and shoved it into my mouth. I think I now have a billion cavities but that's okay. Life doesn't make sense anymore so that's fine.

Yeah.

But then....

There was the dancing part

Julia wanted me to dance to some "pop music" songs.

At least they weren't ALLLLLLLL from 2016

Some were

Lots of JB. Ew.

Other than that, there was Greek dancing. I'm not an expert on that so I tried my best. I didn't want to do it except Julia and my other friend pulled me onto the platform and we danced, holding hands and moving quickly in a circle.

(Search it up if you want to see how we dance. It's different from what them Americans do. Americans always just...I don't know. They dab.

Like Dab Howlter

So yeah. That was legit my dance. It wasn't boring, but I would've stayed longer if it wouldn't for my period wanting me to kill myself. It was so annoying. It was too awkward to change in the bathroom because girls were in there.

Go stop playing with you're hair

So there was my party. Imma go to bed now and read stories in the morning.

Bye

-Nicoletta