Tag Thing That I Actually Want To Do

Okay so I was tagged by my buddy pal mariexhood so here we go!!

(I haven't done these in a long time because of a serious condition called.....laziness. It's very contagious)

(1).Who is your top OTP?

Ummmm.....does Nikki and Kyo count? No? Well, then I'll say I don't know. They're are so many out there that I like. I'll say either Ruby and Sapphire or Lapis Lazuli and Peridot from Steven Universe. Or, Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash.

(2).How did you get into Wattpad?

Well, my friend and co-creator of this account suggested it to be because I kept asking what it was. (She was always on her phone reading and I'm like whatcha reading. Blah blah blah, she told me if I wanted to write my books here then I should so yeah. I did and here I am today)

(3).Favorite Disney Movie?

Bambi or Lilo and Stitch.

Fun Fact: My first stuffed animal ever was Stitch. However, I lost him and I cannot find him. :'(

(4).Favorite anime?

Duh, Fruits Basket.....

(5). Someone you hate?

Hmm......my whole entire school....except my friends, they're awesome.

(6).Someone you love?

...........um, Kyo, of course.

(7).If you could meet me in real life (or if you already know me) what would you say to me? And you can only say 3 words.

Oh God, 3 words????? That's too little.....ummmmm crap!!!! I just put like 20 words already.....ummmmm

"You are fabulous"

The End

(8).If you only had two days left to live, what would you do?

Nothing really. I would probably just watch all of my favorite episodes of my favorite show so once I go to heaven, I can like.....beg God to put me into one of these shows......too much?

Whoops......I'm going to hell now.

Bye.

(9).What song would you play at your wedding?

Let's see, I'm getting married to Kyo in possibly several years from now soooooooo maybe Face Down by Red Jumpsuit Apparatus or Last Breath by Evanescence.

don't ask......they just remind me of things.....like Kyo......I should stop talking now before he kills me.

(10). If you could marry a food, what would it be?

Wait, I'm marrying Kyo!!!! Okay, I'll marry the food first, file a divorce, then marry Kyo! Hmm, nah, Kyo will kill me if I marry a freaking Watermelon.

(11).How old are you?

13 palzzzz

(12).Turtles or Tortoises?

They're both reptiles so I'll love them either way.....

But I pick turtle. They are more tinier and cuter.

(13).Would you change your name to Damn Daniel or John Cena?

John Cena because I can just walk into school and the John Cena theme plays and everyone would be like "John Ceeeennnaaa!!!! Do dodo Doooooooo"

Good times....

Anyways, there you go. Now for people to tag.

charlotte_pickfordx
Starlight0991
Horror_is_Lovely
OTPexplosion
A_Dorky_Writer
AwesomeAli16

Okay, if I didn't tag someone. I'm sorry, I just possibly forgot. It's like 9:39 pm so what would I remember? I don't even remember what I did yesterday!

I think that's bad. Maybe I should call a doctor? Hm, nah. If I'm not dead then I'm fine.

So, here are some tags for the people I tagged to do.

1. If you had to choice a different name than what you have now, what would it be?

2. Cats or Dogs? (Better pick Cats or else......ugh...I can't scare people)

3. If you could have any animal in the world and it wasn't illegal to have it or not be deadly, what would it be?

4. Favorite song from the 2010s—now?

5. Do you hate Justin Bieber?

6. If you could meet me in real life, what would you say to me?

7. Who's your favorite character of all time? (Could be from books, anime, or cartoon. Or video game too)

8. Trump or Clinton?

9. What's your favorite Wattpad book?

10. Do you think it's such a pain to do these? Like writing them all out and tagging people?

11. What's your favorite color in world?

12. If you could bring one character to life to live with you forever, who would it be? (I wish I had Kyo)

13. If you could only have one wish (no wishing for more wishes) what would it be?

Okay that concludes this thing. Have fun! And don't die while trying to write all of this!

-Nicoletta