More Info About Placement for 9th Grade

Okay so it's official

I'm in all honors classes and in one advanced honors classFirst, I'll explain my "actual" classes and the other stuff.

Okay first let's do Advanced Honors.

That is the highest class for leveling. And believe it or not I'm in that class for Spanish. Whoa. I suck at Spanish. I mean speaking wise because I'm shy and I don't even like to speak Greek around the house so that's bad.

Now it's gonna be a hard class. I have to skip 9th grade Spanish and take tenth grade Spanish. Okay...please recommend a FFFRRREEEEEEE site that helps me learn Spanish. 9th grade specifically. And to make y life more easier, I'm gonna have to keep all of my vocabulary lists so I can remember words and study them over the summer because I forget things easily.

Oh and they'll be a s*** ton of homework so....I'm totally trilled for this class! 👍🏻

Now my honors classes. Honors is the second best level. I have four classes for it.

Math, History, Science, and English

I already explained Science and English (well more of Science but English is just reading books and making essays) but for Math and History...whelp....I'm dead.

Now both teachers told me that they were challenging classes. However, it was my S.S. teacher who scared me the most.

So here's a little story.

It was almost lunch time and I was starving. I was legit about to eat paper hungry.

I am I do sometimes. It's totally healthy for you...lots of germs. Yum. (Jk)

So once the bell rang, I was about to dash out the door like Sonic, but the teacher called me and this other girl (who is a sorta friend of mine. We aren't close but still buds because we've been in the same S.S. class together for 3 years now) up.

So we made our way and the teacher is like, "Do you have any idea why you are up here?"

I'm like...nope. I'm a good noddle! I'm a good noddle!

"Well, you two are the only ones going to Level 2 (honors) for Social Studies"

Well, Ms, I kinda already checked but saying that my friend and I are the only ones going is kinda odd.

"You two are the only ones who actually listen in my class"

No I think there's other kids who do.

"Everyone else will be going to Level 3 (College Prep...it's not the best class...I feel bad for those kids)"

Whoa...hold on. I'm honored (hehe) and all but I think others deserve a chance to be in Level 2.

"It may be a challenge, but I'm sure you two can handle it. If you can't, you can always ask to be brought down to Level 3"

No no...I'm fine. I like Challenges. I always the best at challenges!

*looses to a random person on the Internet in Pokémon Duel*

WHY YOU LITTLE FURBALL!!! YOU CHEATED!!! YOU CANT HAVE ALL LEGENDARIES ON YOUR TEAM!!!! THATS ILLEGAL TO MY WAYS OF LIFE!!! ONLY I CAN DO THAT!!!!

but I only have a Raikou. EMILY GIVE ME YOUR LATIOS!!! I mean...it dies like 20 times in the movie, but Pokémon Jesus (Arceus) always brings you back to life.

Okay back on topic

Now....we have the other classes. This is not my full schedule yet. I still need to pick some other things (like chorus) when this paper comes to my house in..idk may. June. Never.

But before we do this other thing, you know how I'm an artist and all?

Whelp...apparently I learned this from Art Class. Next year, ninth graders aren't allowed to take art.

*throws self off cliff*

Okay now which one of you dirty dans are trying to tell me how to run my life?

Is it you Principal that Ill be having next year?

See, I can take a class for graphic design or digital art (whichever way you interrupt it) but....I want an actual art class. I'm not sure if that's a real thing what the teacher told some other kids (lol I eavesdrop a lot) but...you children better be hosting a hella bunch of art contests before I forget to draw a line. Okay? Good.

Now I saw on the internet yesterday when I was looking at classes that I have two gym classes.

Okay that's unacceptable.

Nope.

One does not simply do gym just to do it twice.

It might be a glitch or I'm screwed as hell.

I also have Health Ed.

*raises hand*

Yes...um what will we be learning in this class? I wanna learn more about drugs, depression, and how calories are for people that actually care about their health. I don't need to learn about sex.

You know that should be optional.

Like....I'm not gonna do it because i hate children (they hate me too. I've never met one that likes me. Cats do though) and...ew. This generation has ruined me so no.

Bye.

Im dead

Hello darkness my old friend

-Nicoletta