My Future

So....I planned my whole future out....well some. Hopefully it all comes true.

After I finish high school, I'd like to go to some college. I don't know which yet, but it has to be in Massachusetts....or close to it at least. And....I need to take a train because I ain't getting no drivers license until I'm like 60. I don't want to die. I have a "precious" life to live. And by that is just sleeping and eating.

Now, for college, I'd like to have a career of writing stories or an animator. Sadly, i have no experience with animation so hopefully I can start that when I go to my high school. I was talking to the librarian the other day and she said that there might be a program there to help me.

Writing.....well if you read my books or anything I've written in school then....you don't need to question that.

After I get one of those occupations, I would like to start either of them. However, there is one thing that I have to do either when I'm in college or out of it.

I'd like to meet my internet friends. Specifically:

charlotte_pickfordx
mariexhood
&
Starlight0991

Also...I'd like to start a YouTube channel with the three of them because....inspiration from Dan and Phil!!!

I don't know....it would be cool to do that so I will. If it's okay with the three of them.

So fate will decide this part for where I'll go after that. However, let's make this clear.

I. Do. Not. Want. To. Date. Or. Get. Married. To. Any. Man.

I'm asexual and hetero romantic. And if you don't know what those means......search it up because I'm tired of explaining it to everyone I encounter.

So yeah. All I want is to live in an apartment with a cat and a lizard.  Boom. Life complete.

If I become famous and have a ton of money, I do not need to waste it with expensive things. I like to preserve things okay? No fancy cars or houses. I'll use the money to go to Greece, Japan, England, Canada, and all over America.

So there you have it. Hopefully I did not leave anything out because that would've been bad. Leaving out details?? Sig.

Whelp bye.

-Nicoletta