Finally!!!!(Name for OC)

So, I narrowed down all of the names, and I finally came up with one.

So first, I'd like to thank all of the people who helped me come up with the name for my Miraculous Ladybug character.
Here we go!

charlotte_pickfordx
mariexhood
FoxFiction
OTPexplosion (kinda....you just said Big Super Wolf but I'll give you credit. Here's a pink ticket pal!)
AwesomeAli16
Crazy_Cartoon_Lover

If I forgot anyone, please tell me because I have the memory of Dory. Literally. I don't remember what I did last week.......or on Saturday. I remember Sunday though, but just wait a few days and I'll be like....what did I do on Sunday.

Anywaysssssszzz,

This is the name I picked.

Sofie Lovell is her real name for school.

(Also I want to create a backstory for her but I don't want her to be a new student because FREAKIBG LILA (VOLPINA) CAME ALONG AND BASICALLY STOLE MY OC!!!!!!! except the part of loving Adrien.....I like him as a character. Kyo will forever be in my heart so yeah.

Unless Kyo becomes a miraculous!!!!

Yeah there's a .00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 chance of that happening.

Now for the Miraculous Name

And her name is!!!!!!!!

Howlene!!!!!!

Big thanks to charlotte_pickfordx and mariexhood for this name. I wanted Howl in it so that's some stuff what they came up with.

But also with my pal Charlotte, she came up with the names Black Howl or Dark Howl.

That kinda reminds me of a Akumatized name, but of course.......VOLPINA IS THE ONE THR GOT AKUMATIZED!!!!!!

I swear she is just stealing my life right now.

She's even worse than Chloé and she's HORRIBLE!!!!

Sigh.

Well, at least I have a name.

Now we need is a weapon!!!!

What I mean is, Chat Noir has a metal staff stick silvery thingy thing and Ladybug has her.......yo-yo......?????????? Odd choice but okay!

I also need a superpower thing like how Ladybug has her Lucky Charm thing and Chat Noir having Caticlizum (don't know how to spell it because....life)

I was thinking on having Howlene use her claws for a weapon to scratch her opponents, but I don't want them to be unakumatized and have their faces covered in claw marks.......yeah.......that would be brutal.......especially if a friend of hers got Akumatized and she ligit clawed her eyes out.

Yikes.

Rip best friend that she doesn't have yet.

So (pretend none of that awkwardness happened) if you have any ideas please comment below.

Because, inspiration isn't hitting me right now.

You know what? I should just make a book called, Why I hate Lila/Volpina (yeah it's not Volpida.....who cares that's her insulting name now.)

lol look forward to that because I doubt I'll be making one. I mean I have a bunch of books but most of them are like fun things (Random{2} Ask Dazzlings, Ask Us, Rants.......

Wait.....I forgot I had that!!!!!!!!

Nah but that's mostly Katy and I need about 2837383883 chapters to explain why I hate this chick.

Whelp.......enough of my rambling (I forgot that was even a word....) I need to watch Dan and Phil play Sims 4 because...Dil is now being Stalked.

Don't ask what I do in my free time.

-Nicoletta.