Sigh of Embarressment

So here's a little story that happened to me yesterday..

I was on the bus and I sat with my friend near the back with the tire thing seat. (You know the seat with a bump for the back tire) yeah. So the bus starts moving and I'm casually sitting on my phone watching it charge. (I brought a portable charger) Suddenly, my friend points out that there was a green big on the window sill. I started freaking out.

And I mean freaking out. Whenever there is a bug like so close to my face, I will start to panic. It's a phobia okay?

So I start like panicking and suddenly these fudging 6th graders are mocking me. They were like saying what I said, but in a higher pitched tone and making fun of me.

6th graders

Mother fudging

6th graders.

Oh my god I want them out of my life now.

Seriously.

Then I heard someone on the bus yell out that there was an Growlithe nearby and I'm like Omg where?!

The same 6th graders started mocking Pokemon Go.

Ugh I had enough of them!!!!!!

I think they went to my elementary school because they were saying something about Morrison and that's where I went. So they are 100% spoiled little rotten brats. (I think I basically used the same word in one sentence but who cares. That's what defines them)

Literally, everyone from Morrison is spoiled so yeah. (Except me....because I don't do much. Just like Perry The Platypus)

Anyways,

It was embarrassing and it kinda made me upset. Just because I'm afraid of something doesn't mean you have to make fun of me for it.

Sigh people don't understand.

Plus, so far this school hasn't been so great. Scratch that, this whole year hasn't been so great. Whelp, screw the number 16 now, and I guess Monkeys 1000000000000000% hate me. Thanks you little guys. I'll make sure never to visit to zoo again. (There's a reference here to the year)

Yeah. Whelp, I'm gonna go rethink my life while I sleep. But it might turn out to me thinking of Kyo. I really need to get a therapist for my fandom addiction, yep.

Sigh.

Again.

Whelp, I guess that's it. I'm still upset because I don't like to embarrass myself and yeah.

Ughhhhhhh

Bye

-Nicoletta