Ear pain

So um.........on Friday Night my ear started throbbing so I just cleaned it out and fell asleep.

The next day, however, I could barely hear out of my right ear. Same goes to Sunday and Monday (today).

Anywho, I told my parents before hand, but they said that I never told them. Whelp...that's not the important part.

So my mom was constantly telling me in text message, I'll take you to the doctors after school.

Yay after school as in....6:30 at night....with my dad.

So I get there, wait a few minutes because my dad had to write something up because....gotta check what age and health stuff about yourself. Idk....they say weird words like can't everything be simpler these days??? I don't need like 50 letters in a word to say what's my last name or my date of birth.

So I get in the doctors thing and they ask me questions. Then the doctor comes in and he's like....so I hear you might have an ear infection. And I'm like yah.

Blah blah blah skip to 5 years later***

The dude looks into my right ear and he's like....oh there's a lot of wax in here. Let's get this cleaned out.

Oh no...not with Q tips. (Idk if that's how you spell them) WITH FREAKING HOT WATER MIXED WITH THIS HYDROGEN Something-xide(because science has everything ending wth xide)

So about 8 squirts with a giant syringe, some wax comes out, but then the lady is like...the wax is too hard. We have to soften it up.

Yeah....I got this red liquid injected into my ear. It was gross. It was silage syrup.....I think.

Idk

It could've been blood of a human. Don't trust people kids.

After 5 minutes, she comes back in and squirts the water stuff again in 2 times. The third time, however, this massive earwax thing

Sorry if I grossed anyone out

Comes out and my dads like, Ewwww that was in your ear.

Yeah

Ew indeed.

So I guess I'm better but still....my ear feels all wet and I don't like the feeling.

It's like having water in your ear.

Which it is basically.

Coincidence?

I think not!!

-Nicoletta