Laser Tag

So today I had two parties.

Yeah.

Wonderful! Especially when they are for children.

*laughs sarcastically*

*clears throat*

Anyways.

The second party was at this laser tag place and I guess I can say it was fun.

Yeah. You get the point of laser tag. You wear the thingy and have a gun and shoot people with the lasers. Then their thing buzzes and you try to escape to find other people and repeat the process.

So simple right?

Anyways, at this one we have nicknames.

So for the first round (there were 2 rounds) I choose the name

Nikki.

How convenient.

The second round I chose Cotton Candy. Because these older girls that were in another party had all of these candy based names and I also wanted to have a better name because

Nikki.....legit.

Other people had BUILDAWALL because Trump.

And there was John Cena, SquarePants, Zoo, Stupid, Stupid 2.0, super stupid, butt, kickbutt, (these were legit 8 year olds. Think about how messed up this world is), and #DabNation.

Kids these days. I'll tell ya.

Anyways, the second round my dad joined in and he was gonna name himself TheGoldenGreek because he is Greek and he used to play soccer and that was his nickname. But then he changed it to SteaknChesse.

I liked the first one better.

So after we played and once it was finished we exited the course and went to see our results. The first round I won 3rd (lol I kicked all of the kids butts). So I thought I got into second or something. But nope.

I came in 3rd again. Meaning, my name was called first because the lady reads out the winners from 3rd to first, then to 4th to the last player.

Guess who came in first for that round?

My Dad.

😤😤😤😤😤😤😤

He was kicking children's asses (lol sorry. 😅 but it was true) like there was no tomorrow. He saw me a couple of times and we were legit shooting many lasers at each other.

However, I was the most noticeable because I had a pink sweatshirt, however with the lighting (you knows those colored likes that make you glow) it made my thing a vibrant pink, the most noticeable thing on the course.

Ha......these 5 years olds were chasing me. Once I shot them I had to apologize because.....sensitivity! 👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻

Whelp, that was my day. Oh and I also ate like 3 slices of pizza and I'm not eating pizza until another 2 weeks or so. Ugh.....I hate it but I love it.

Yuck.

Whelp, bye.

-Nicoletta