First Day Of 8th Grade.

Overall on a scale (as seen below) I rate it the following:

◽️The Best Thing Ever
◽️Amazing
◽️Great
◽️Okay
✅Could Have Been Better
◽️Meh
◽️Horrible

So you may be thinking, why so far down on the list?

Well, here was my day.

So I walked to the bus stop because my parents didn't have a car today. So I waited a few minutes, and the bus came. It was the same driver which was good because I thought he quit from all of the 6th graders from last year.

So I got on the bus and my friend wasn't on because she drives to school on the first day. So basically on the bus, I was playing Pokemon Go (I gotta update you guys on how I'm doing) I caught a bunch of Pokemon because I don't know.....life.

So I arrive at school and I was greeted by my friend, but right after I had to go inside. I finally found my homeroom after like a loooooonggggg walk to it. So we basically got our lockers and locks and played with them for a few minutes until we got the hang of it. So yeah.

My first class was Study Hall. Great way to start the new school year with a class that you only do homework in! 👍🏻
But what I hate about it is.......we can't use our phones....at all! So how am I supposed to draw? I need to look at a picture so I know the colors and hidden details! Like teacher lady???? Why!!!!!!!

So that sucks.

But my other classes, oh kill me.

Friends in each class:

Study: 0, but I know people so it's okay. We can't talk anyways.
Math: 3.....OTPexplosion
English: 2.......also with OTPexplosion
Science: 2.....Marinearmy12 is in it.Yay
Spanish: 1 close, 2 not so close, but we talk.
Gym: 3......but 2 I guess I can say now that are close.
Social Studies: 1 friend, 1 ex friend.

So yeah. That's my classes. I have Art and Writing Workshop (it's for everyone and you learn how to write. Prepare for my books to actually sound like books) so I'll tell you guys that once the time comes.

Anyways, that pisses me off that I don't have barely any friends in my classes.

Were my teachers like, let's have her have no friends so she can suffer!!!!

But, haven't I suffered enough this year? Like that's school for making me more upset about life. (Not a suicidal thing because I'm not suicidal. I just think I should get more love and care. Like I care about my friends, but they don't really treat me the same way back.)

Anywho, speaking of friends, two of them completely ignored me today. First, I saw my friend, Delia and I rub up to her and she's like, "don't touch me". I haven't seen her all summer and she barely talks to me. To other people she has fun with, but I was like her first best friend......it's really sad to see that.....but we are forever still friends from what I last heard.

My other friend that everyone here knows, is Katy. She didn't say a word to be. I said hi in the hallway (but I mistaken her for another friend named Abby) and I wanted to get her attention, she I guess you can say pushed my hand away. It's really depressing to see that, especially through my eyes.

(Off topic now): Listen everyone, I may seem like a funny, anime and cartoon loving girl, but inside, I'm very fragile. I can't handle sad things at all, even the slightest bit. I can start to cry and I can't control it. To be honest, I cried a lot this summer. My parents wanted me to get a therapist because they thought I was depressed.

Well, I was. Earlier this year. During my depression stages, I felt like my friends drifted away. I care about everyone. And some of you might know that I'm Greek and all, and last year my friend was yelling at me because I was racist to Turkish people. I only said that I didn't like them because of my families past. You see,

The Greeks and the Turks had many wars, and if Greece never won, I would've been been on wattpad or even alive. I'm proud to be Greek. I'm not saying that every Turkish person out there I hate, no. I despise the ones from 80 or 90 years ago. The ones that took over Greece and made us have to convert to their language and religion. But what did we do?

We fought back. Secretly, the Greeks would go to church at night and leant the language and history more. Mostly young adults and children. Priests would teach them many things and when it was almost morning, they would sneak back home. Some got killed if they were spotted, others worked as slaves.

It was a harsh time and my family went threw it. My Great Grandparents suffered threw it. And if I could've spoken Greek fluently when I was 5 or 6, I would've asked my Great Grandmother how it was like in the war. How was her village doing? Sadly, she passed away a few years ago. But at least I got to see her, and I'll always love her. ❤️👵🏼

But what I'm saying is, please treat me with respect. It makes me miserable when my friends ignore me or shun me somehow. Also on an unrelated note, my father this summer wanted me to contact my friends.

But I didn't much and he said, "Well, when you're older and don't have any friends, don't come crying to me about it. It was your fault in the first place that you didn't want to hang out with your friends"

That just broke my heart.

I'll always have friends! Like you guys. I don't care if I don't see any of the ones I see nowadays. It's alright if we don't see each other much in the future. But, remember everyone, care for me now while in still here. I don't want to leave any of you. I love talking to everyone, but I also feel like some of you guys are also drifting away. But it's fine.

I'll get over it.

-Nicoletta

P.S. The only thing that made me happy today was my grandparents coming back from Greece. I got some Greece chocolate!

P.P.S. If you want to know more about my life, comment below and I'll answer anything. :)