Christmas Eve day

So...let me tell you all about my Christmas Eve.

The day was boring. Except the part when I got to watch the last episode of GamingMas. R.i.p. I won't be able to see Dab, Tabitha, and Dil until 393939 years. God knows how long it takes for Dan and Phil to update on their Gaming channel.

Okay....I also had to go to church because

Jesus and stuff.

So first I had to sit there for an hour or so and do the church part. After, we had this little play about the birth of Him.

Yeah...um I never signed up or wanted to do my dad forced me to do it. I was a narrator

The first narrator

R.I.P.

Anyways, I was using this wireless microphone, however, it didn't work. So I repeated the first couple of words like 20 times until the Priest gave my his. And that worked.

Yeah I then messed up on the words presents and Mary because....I was so nervous and embarrassed.

(Then my friend came over and started saying things about Undertale. Somehow she got herself into it. So have I.)

Then....every Christmas Eve my family (cough cough me brother and sister) get to open one present.

Guess which one I picked?

That really flat one I was talking  about last chapter.

So I opened it after 2828292 pictures my mom took of me and my siblings.

And guess what was inside??

A How to Draw Pokémon book: Includes all of your favorite Pokémon.

All of your favorite meaning, "Hi I'm a book with only 40 Pokémon to draw. Some from Kanto and some from Johto. Sorry. No other region. Especially the Hoenn region. Did you know this loser named Nicoletta likes the Hoenn region? Like ew!"

Thanks book. I'm so proud of you.

Le sig. and I was looking forward to learn how to draw Rayquaza.

I mean...I do know but he's so hard to draw. Like so much detail.

At least it isn't as hard as the Cryogonal I drew for OTPexplosion

SO MANY EDGES ON THAT THING!!!

Anyways...I'll make a chapter tomorrow listing what'll I got for Christmas

Bye

-Nicoletta