School Trivia Thingy!!

So I was like inactive with my phone for a few hours because I was at my school trivia thing and I was Pearl from the Crystal Gems. Horror_is_Lovely was Peridot. My friend Victoria was Amethyst. There was no Garnet. (I know. It was sad.) My friend Elise was Rose Quartz and I was very very attached to her because well if you watch the show then you know. My friend Cassie was Jasper and she was like all orange and yellow and stuff. It was beautiful. Then Marinearmy12 was Stevonnie. Yes Stevonnie.

One of my favorite parts was when we all drank Rose's Tears (it was actually Sprite so don't freak out.)

And my most favorite part was when the first question came in the first round everyone depended on me for this. Here it goes.

So the teacher person asked something similar to this.

On February 8, it's the start of the 2016 Chinese New Years. The animal of 2016 is the Monkey. In the upcoming year, 2017, what would be its animal?

I BEGAN TO LIKE FREAK OUT AND I WAS LIKE

It's the ROOSTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So let me thank some people for this.

I would like to thank my parents for being born and being in this competition thing, my friend Katy who got into the anime Fruits Basket, Fruits Basket of course, and the manga because it helped me. Oh and I also thank Kyo because........he's Kyo so yeah.

Thank you children and have a nice day/night and stuff. YAYAYAYSYAYAYAYAYAYAY

~Nicoletta

(I tried my best with the Pearl cosplay okay?)