Farewell + Special Annoucement

Okay guys, this is the last chapter I can have in this story. Now before you grab your tissues and cry a waterfall into them, don't worry, there's another book coming out!!

The randomness just keeps coming.

I feel like this story has been a bit more about me and Katy's life. I know I've sounded a bit depressed a couple of times, but I want to tell you all that I'm okay. There's nothing for you guys to worry about. 😉

Anyways, now if you read the chapter name, you saw the words "Special Announcement"

Whelp, here's the news.

I'm having a drawing contest.

Since a ton of my friends have been doing contests for fun and all, I've decided to bring back this tradition. If you are new here, back then I used to do that all of the time. But now, I don't because no one really participated in it.

Now I have friends so...they'll totally join.

So, let's do the rules first.

1) Can be hand drawn or digital

2) Do not copy the exact images of a picture on the internet

3) Do not steal someone else's artwork. They've worked very hard and it's impolite to do such a thing. Do not be lazy!!! If I find out you stole someone's work, you are disqualified. So don't. 😊

4) It must be done by February 28, 2017 (28 February 2017 for those who live in Europe or what other countries or continents people also use that form of writing. lol I'm European so I'm kinda used to writing that....in Greek though)

5) Tag me in the chapter when you are finished with your drawing.

6) Ask to Join in the comments

7) Have fun! Do enjoy this contest because I haven't done one in ages so...basically participating will make me happy.

Also, if you need a bit more of time, just ask. Don't take this offer to your advantage though. Don't be lazy!! *is actually a lazy person*

Now, I'll post what the contest is about.

It'll be a drawing contest. Your task is to draw AT LEAST ONE of my OCs. You do not have to do more than one. That's optional.

Here is a list of the available characters.

1) Nikki Arita (anime {Mainly Fruits Basket} OC)

If you are gonna draw her, it'll be great to add Kyo because...you don't want her just standing there all awkward. At least add a cat in her arms because she is one. If you need a description of her, please inform me ASAP.

2) Sofie Lovell/Howlene (Miraculous Ladybug OC)

Either one will be great. Sofie legit looks like Howlene but without a mask her her suit. She likes to wear flannels and leggings. Her hair is usually down. If you need anymore help, look through my story, the cover, my previous drawings, or just contact me. I'll provide you with all of your needs.

3) Melody Arts (Mlp OC)

You all know how she looks like. If you don't, look at me and Katy's Ask Us Questions book (I'm the blue one with the pink hair), skim through this book, or ask me. I'll tell you exactly how her cutie mark is or how her hair style is.

4) Luna Stone (Pokémon OC)

She's not really described that well for how she looks like but she has brown hair (like me) and icy blue eyes like her father, Steven Stone. You know, the champion of Hoenn? If you need anymore details, just ask. For this drawing, just like Nikki's, add a character like her Treecko so it could actually look like a Pokémon Trainer and not just a random anime girl with a brown messenger bag around her neck.

5) Aquamarine (Steven Universe OC)

In a previous chapter, I showed you all her also with a colored version of Howlene. Please use that for help. If you need more details, ask me please.

Okay...I think that's all. I do have a FNAF OC but I didn't want to include her. If you actually want to draw her, please tell me. There are some chapters where I have drawings of her in them, but other than that...I basically know how she looks like.

Cuz she's my OC....

Ew I hate text talk. It hurts my writingness brain....membrane.

Insane in the membrane.

I need a doctor.....

Okay! So remember, I have my 3rd Randomness already posted so please check that out once you're down reading this.

The contest ends on the 28th of February so please ask to join in the comments. The more the merrier.

And it doesn't matter if you can't draw or not, everyone gets a prize!

Shįt...I forgot the prizes....whelp....I'll do them right now!

1st Place:
-Dedication to your picture of whatever OC you drew in that story (unless it's Fnaf or Aquamarine...then I'll do it in Randomness 3)
-I'll read two of your books and vote in them
-I'll write a nice comment on your message board.
-A drawing made by me of your choice
-I'll write you down in my bio as a friendo even though all of you smols are my friends.

2nd Place:
-Dedication to your picture of whatever OC you drew in that story (unless it's Fnaf or Aquamarine...then I'll do it in Randomness 3)
-I'll read two of your books and vote in them
-A drawing made by me of your choice
-I'll write you down in my bio as a friendo even though all of you smols are my friends

3rd Place:
-Dedication to your picture of whatever OC you drew in that story (unless it's Fnaf or Aquamarine...then I'll do it in Randomness 3)
-I'll read ONE of your books and vote in it
-A drawing made by me of your choice
-I'll write you down in my bio as a friendo even though all of you smols are my friends

4th Place:
-Dedication to your picture of whatever OC you drew in that story (unless it's Fnaf or Aquamarine...then I'll do it in Randomness 3)
-I'll read ONE of your books and vote in it
-I'll write you down in my bio as a friendo even though all of you smols are my friends

Everyone else:
-Dedication to your picture of whatever OC you drew in that story (unless it's Fnaf or Aquamarine...then I'll do it in Randomness 3)
-I'll write you down in my bio as a friendo even though all of you smols are my friends (if I have enough room. 😂)

Okay! There are all of the prizes. Pretty cool, huh? Whelp, I hope you all enjoyed his story. It's been a lot of fun making all of these chapters about the boring lives Katy and I own. Or is it just mine that's boring?

But anyways, I'm hoping to see all of you in our next randomness book!

Bye!

-Nicoletta + Katy