Mlp Tagg

I was tagged by Starlight0991 and yeah. This one is easy so yay!!!!!

But like hard at the same time...meh pony stuff

1. Favorite episode?

Anything that has Luna in it...some...so I'll say Luna Eclipsed or Do Princesses Dream Of Magic Sheep or something like tha!!?!?

2. Favorite EG movie?

Freaking Rainbow Rocks all the way!!!!

3. Favorite pony?

Okay...well...they're not considered a pony but Adagio Dazzle and Sour Sweet...though for an actual pony I would say, Fluttershy.

4. Favorite Princess?

Princess Luna...duh...can you not see the name of the account?!?!?!?!?!

5. Favorite season?

Season 4...I loved it so much...well except 2 freaking episodes...2...freaking...episodes...

6. Favorite song?

Either Under Our Spell or the song from the Friendship games. The one that goes like "we're gonna take you down~..." like that one...I like it...a lot.

7. Least Favorite Season?

Season 3....it was too short and I hated how Twilight became a princess. Now I'm okay with it.

8. Least Favorite episode?

....the last two from season 4....

I

Hate

Tirek.....

....

I hope he dies in a fire...(lol fnaf)

9. Least favorite song?

Idk....the smile song I guess....its annoying and creepy.

10. What made you start watching Mlp?

Um...so I was changing the station like six years ago and I found the Hub (now Discovery Family...yuck) and then I saw a show called, "my little pony friendship is magic" I was like...whoa...I remember watching My Little Pony (the fat ones) when I was younger so I decided to watch it...and I did...I liked it a lot so I continued to watch it and I fell in love with the show.

Yep.

Tags:
Horror_is_Lovely
OTPexplosion
BonnieTheBunny245
AwesomeAli16
CrystalDa3h
Fnaf_anime_lovers
FoxyThePirateFox4
GadgetGuyGames
jb3legendkiller
OTPexplosion
twilxghtspxrkle
mariexhood
Marinearmy12
Music-hearts
MusicDash2003
@katy
I think that's everyone...sorry if I tagged too many people or if I didn't tag you. Do it if you want but also tag me in it because...I want to hear all about your Mlp..trash life...whelp bye!!

-Nicoletta.