Band Rant

(Say that ten times fast without saying Band Rand. Nope? Okay then it's just me because I suck at talking)

Okay!

So I was gonna post this in the me and Katy's rant book but I decided not to because.

1) no one reads it anymore

2) Amirite is Katy's book so ill mainly have her updating it.

3) it's not a big rant but it's an rant.

Okay so I'm in love with band music. You know. Fall Out Boy, Evanescence, Panic! At the Disco, some MCR songs, Green Day, Linkin Park, The Offspring, Skillet, Three Days Grace, Three Doors Down, Twenty Øne Piløts, and so many more.

However, there are people in this world that don't understand one thing.

Scratch that. They don't understand many things but we are gonna stick to one topic here.

Now all around me, people on the internet or real life, say they are a huge fans of these bands. But they aren't.

You can't say you like one song and be like

"OMG I LOVE THIS BAND. TOTALLY MY FAVORITE BAND IN THE HISTORY OF BANDS"

For example

I was at school in the beginning of 8th grade. (Of course Nikki) I was walking to gym with my friend. However, my friend was talking to this other kid.

The kid then brings up TØP

My friend spazzes out because that's one of her favorite bands. She knows legit every song.

So my friend asks what songs he likes.

Guess what he replies with?

You guessed it!

Stressed out, Ride, and Heathens

*dies*

You can't say you love a band so much when you only know three songs. Annnndddddd those songs were not TØPs best songs. Especially Ride. It doesn't sound like the band at all. It's too pop musicy. Yeah I just made that a word so deal with it.

Same goes with Fall Out Boy.

Random smol who knows nothing around the band but listens to Uma Thurman: "THIS IS THE BEST SONG EVER!!! I TOTALLY LOVE THESE FALL UP BOYS!!!"

Listen, Fall Out Boy is one of my favorite bands. I've been listening to them for a while now and here's another story that got me pissed off.

I was in Writing Workshop. You know, that class that the teacher triggered me like a billion times?? Yeah him.

So I have to sit next to this kid who is REALLLYY ANNOYING. I mean he's great and all but when he turns off your computer when you are trying to finish a book aka a paragraph , you just wanna slap him.

But this made me wanna slap him even more

So I was listening to Fall Out Boy because we can listen to music while writing. The kid saw me listening to FOB and he asked

"Isn't Shut Up and Dance a Fall Out Boy song?"

*internal screaming*

I told my friend Abby who sits right in front of me and she just glared at him. Legit the death glare.

See children. Don't mess with fans with their bands.

That's the moral of today's story.

The end.

*closes book and throws it out of window*

Vote if you can relate to any of this

-Nicoletta