OoO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !What???!!!!????

Omg yes finally!!!

Omg yes finally!!!

I've got 10k views on my story The Second Cat!!!!!!!

I never even thought of getting that many views on a book. Also I'd like to thank the people who read the book and it's squeal. It's makes me really happy!!!!

I mean from the past week I got comments like, your story is amazing or wow, what a great book!!!

So now I have news

For the ones reading The Second Cat, I'm making it into

A real story!!!!!!!

What I mean by that is, I edited and revised the book on my computer so all I have to do is finish indenting the paragraphs and then write the summery, the cover, and vocab (like some Japanese words because I'm using them in it), and finally background info about the characters like The Kanaji curse.

So one day if we meet, come and read my book! ^^ it might be crappy only because I have no idea how to make a cover (please give me ideas if you know any ways to make one. Handmade though!!!!!!!)

But either, yeah. It's gonna be really fun to make it into a real book and stuff.

So yeah.

Bye

-Nicoletta

P.S. Sorry if you didn't understand the concept of this if you don't read my book. If you ever watch Fruits Basket or are a big anime fan, please read it.

You don't really have to watch the anime because it's a really simple anime and you can catch onto it in an instance, but watch it anyways so you understand how the characters are

Oh just search them up on google.....please google knows everything......

Bye again.