A Dream i had a few nights ago

Okay so this dream transpired Monday morning around six o'clock in the morning. I was supposed to get ready, but...I was too tired so I feel back asleep and this is what my brain concocted.

-----

So it started off with brendonthebabeurie making a YouTube video about the Top 10 resorts with water parks in them. I don't know why, plus I haven't been to a water park since summer sooooo....I don't know. It might've been because I was watching Top 10 waterslides or something by Top5Central

Anyways, Abby was counting down from 10 to 1. At number 9 she said Great Wolf Lodge, which I've explained my experience with it in my old random book.

After that, I was immediately transported to their in a one piece bathing suit. (Bikinis make me look fat)

Kyo was apparently right behind me (and also in his bathing suit. Don't worry. I've seen him half naked before)

Kyo: I swear, I'm gonna kill you.

Nicoletta: That's rude....but forget I said that okay?

Kyo: Continue on with your lame-o dream.

Nicoletta: it gets better so shut up.

Anyways, Kyo and I went onto this slide that took two people down it. So if you've ever been to Great Wolf Lodge...well the ride I was dreaming of didn't exist because it was my own imagination. But it was similar to the River Canyon at Great Wolf soooo yeah. It's totally not spoopy but I think I might have a fear of waterslides because if I look at one or talk about it, I kinda shiver and get intimated by it.
Idk

After that, Kyo and I went into the ride. It was all calm until it suddenly stopped. I was legit panicking because I'm claustrophobic.

Suddenly. I see Yuri (from Yuri on Ice) pass by me (not with Victor, sadly) and I was questioning my life. I turn around and see JJ behind me (good thing it wasn't Kris, if ya know what I mean) but there was an extra tunnel to slide down. Bye bye, JJ because he got sucked into it.

Then Kyo mysteriously disappeared so I think he went down the tunnel too.

Kyo: So I die??

Nicoletta: I don't know. I woke up too soon so I never found out where you and JJ went.

Kyo: BUT I DONT LIKE HIM!!

Nicoletta: It's either him or Yuki

Kyo: I'd rather be stuck with Yuki, not JJ

Nicoletta: Oh um...I had this really good roast if you said something negative but...thanks for wasting my time.

Kyo: YOURE WELCOME

Nicoletta: -_-

Okay so I sat there in the tube not moving and suddenly Yurio appears out of nowhere and he's telling me to get out of the way. So he passes me and I'm like, "oh no you don't" so I grab his foot (he was sliding head first with those waterproof shirts and socks. Idk why he had socks on)

So now I'm going down the water slide holding onto Yurio's leg while he's screaming for me to stop grabbed his leg. Idk why I was in the first place. He might've thought I was a fan of him. He's a good character but I'm not the one that would scream and wear white cat ears.

*grabs cat ears* I'm now Fabulous

So then Yurio and I come crashing down the waterslide and it ends there.

-Nicoletta

#RipKyo&JJ2k17