A Question That I have in my mind for awhile now...

Okay so....

How did I get so famous on wattpad?

Is it my crappy writing or that I'm nice to people and they're like, "Yep, I'm gonna follow them!" (As in me and Katy)

But still.

How?

Did the Illuminati just come to be one day and make 700 people follow me right before my very eyes??

When I began this book, I just gained 300 followers. I was grateful for that matter. But now, this book is beginning to end and I now have 757 followers!! This is not okay!

I also want to follow a bunch of people but wattpad only allows a 1000 people limit. Some people crossed the line because wattpad was generous maybe?

Also, in the beginning of this book, no one read it.

I think it was only mariexhood Mega_Flareon and OTPexplosion

The other people probably are those silent ones who just read stories and don't comment or vote on it. 

Hi, I'd really like to meet guys! I know you are out there. Don't be scared, I don't bite....unless you don't allow me to eat from morning all the way to 2 pm. I swear I'm not a cannibal!!

Nah you guys don't have to though. 😊

Another thing is, I used to do contests here frequently. However, not that many people have been reading this so it was mainly Marie and some others. But now, I have FRIENDS!!!

FRIENDS!!!

FRIENDS!!!!

They can do join my contests!

They can draw!

They can....do stuff....

So I might be doing one soon. So get your writing/drawing hand ready so you can draw.

If ye want to.

I don't care.

But seriously, the question of the century is,

How did I get so famous on wattpad and earn this many followers?

-Nicoletta