Tagzzzzzzzz

Yello! (Idk why I did that) So anyways, I got another tag challenge that I think I got tagged 2 or 3 times by my friends.

Let's see who they were.

*goes back to notifications*

Okay they are mariexhood and charlotte_pickfordx

(I thought it was three but nope. Lol. too many notifications in one day. xD)

Anyways, let's get the questions and answers rolling.

1. First Fandom you joined?
Hmm, I'm not quite sure because I didn't know what a fandom was until 5th or 6th grade but I will have to go with either My Little Pony or Pokemon. I seen Pokemon when I was younger like near the end of Hoenn and the beginning of Sinnoh, but Mlp was a major thing because...I don't know.

Lol. Great start with these answers. xD

2. Recent Fandom you joined?
I think it was Star Vs The Forces Of Evil. I just started that show in the summer and now I'm watching it more frequently.

Well....whenever it's on. It's not as much on as Gravity Falls and that show has ended. *waterfall of tears*

3. Favorite genre of music?
Classic Rock and whatever Fall Out Boy and Twenty Øne Pilots fit into. I think it's emo????? I'm not really sure.

4. Favorite yogurt flavor?
This is random.

Um...well do you guys know that Yoplait (or however you spell it). It's the one that is (mainly) red? Yeah I like the cherry and banana strawberry flavors. Those are delicious. Especially with the large chunks of the fruit (except the banana one) in it.

5. Favorite fictional Waifu?
😤😤

How many times do I have to repeat myself.

It's Kyo Sohma from Fruits Basket. And if you're new here...(idk why you'll be starting off this late)

Hi, my name is Nicoletta, but I go by Nikki, which is used by only a minimum number of my friends. I an Greek, however, I was born in America. I am in love with a fictional 16-year-old boy who is a ginger with copper (yes copper. It's not red, not brown, not what other color you say it is, it's copper) eyes. He turns into a cat because why not, yet he hates it.

There you go, my life story.

6. Zodiac Sign?
I'll do both.

Chinese: Sheep (I wish I was the cat)
Astrological: PISCES (legit, Marie and Charlotte had there's capitalized so I'm gonna continue the tradition. You guys do the same too)

7. Talents?
Hmm, let's see. Drawing, singing, writing, and procrastination.

8. A book/movie/game/TV show/ Fandom that made you cry.
Book: The Outsiders
Movie: Frozen and Finding Dory (it's really sad when they are falling from the truck and when she reunites with her parents.
Game: I don't think a game ever made me cry.....
TV Show: Gravity Falls. 😤😤 Yeah. We aren't gonna get into this right now.
Fandom: Fruits Basket/ Pokemon. They both are just.....touching. And if you are wondering why Pokemon.

Here's a brain teaser.

What if Ash was in a coma and the series was all a dream?

(Triggered)

9. OTP/s?
Steven and Connie
•Pearl and Rose Quartz
•Lapis Lazuli and Peridot
•Adrien and Marinette
•Nino and Alya (yes. It's a ship)
•Starlight and Trixie (yes)
•Twilight and Pinkie Pie
•Applejack and Rarity
•Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy
•Vinyl Scratch and Octavia
•Lyra Heartstrings and Bon Bon
•Ash and Misty
•Pikachu and the (R.I.P.) Ketchup Bottle
•Brock and every women he met. xD
•Alan and whoever that girl with the Chespin is.
•Freddy and Bonnie
•Foxy and Chica
•Springtrap (Goldren Bonnie) and Golden Freddy (Fredbear)
•Star and Marco
•Light and L
•Holo and Lawrence (I need to watch season 2)
•Legit every Hetalia ship
•Sebastian and Ciel
•Tamaki and Haruhi
•Kaoru and Hikaru
•Hunni and Mori
•Kyoya and Renge (lol idk)
•Kyoya and Tamaki (mommy and daddy!)
•Tohru and Yuki
•Nikki and Kyo (me and Kyo)
•Shigure and Akito (I'm sorry)
•Rin and Haru
•Scarlet and Yuki (Starlight0991 )

Wow. That's a really long list. And that's like 50% of the things I ship!! I think I counted 33 but with all of the hetalia stuff it might be 40 or 45. I'm too lazy to name them all.

Here are the tags.

Starlight0991
OTPexplosion
Strange_Little_Pony
Horror_is_Lovely
abbytheelf

Whelp.....bye.

Oh and guess what??? My freaking elf came back. Ugh....guess whose parents is gonna repeat everyday, "make sure your good or else the elf will tell Santa that you're naughty." ?

-Nicoletta