News and Stuff

So I haven't been on wattpad (mainly writing) for many reasons. Not that personal but, let me tell you.

1. I binge watched Spice and Wolf, and I'm starting to read the manga. Sadly, KissManga doesn't have all of the chapters, which is over 60 (The website has only 37), and I really want to see them get married!!!!!! Ahhhhh!!!!

2. I was at my church on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. The total hours from the three days were....*does calculations* over 10 hours. Sjsjsksksjsksjskejdkej so I couldn't update anything.

3. I was watching my favorite YouTuber, Jethrotex (go subscribe to him now. I don't care if you don't watch his videos, just subscribe because he's hilarious) and (I don't know how he got this early) he did a Let's Play for Pokémon Moon. (I also got noticed by him!!!)

4. I was playing Pokémon Moon and I'm halfway done with the game. I CANT BEAT THE TOTEM POKÉMON MIMIKYU!!!!!! HE HAS HIGH STATS AND HE JUST ONESHOTS MY POKÉMON!!!!! Please tell me if you know how to beat him.

5. Screaming at OTPexplosion for being at the Elite Four. However, much prayers to her, Kukui (opps spoilers) keeps killing her Pokémon and she doesn't have enough revives because the people before him are always killing her poor Lit......However she just won it so. Yay

So yeah. That's what happened and stuff. I also was too lazy to update so. lol excuses.

Yep.............whelp bye. That's all I guess. I will try to update more this week because break in a few days. Yeah.

Also a new book will be coming out soon so stay tuned!!!

-Nicoletta