Placement for High School??? (ō_o)

Okay so today OTPexplosion told me a way on how to find two of my classes for high school next year. Now. In middle school we go by Advanced and Proficient. I think there's another level below....but that's not important right now. It's just those two main levels.

But next year it's gonna be (from best to worst) Advanced Honors, Honors, Proficient, then CP (I think). Aka Level 1, 2, 3, and 4.

Went I checked for my levels, I was amazed!!

I got into Honors!!!!!

That's what you get for studying, kids!!!

I mean, I wanted to be in advanced honors because I want to be smart in order to get into a good college so I can write books. But the bad thing is....

They give you 2 hours of homework for one class.

Excuse me, but that's illegal and it's child abuse. You cannot give a child that much homework when they have lives to live.

If.

But...like I said above, the CP thing. There are two courses. Biology and Physics.

Well. I failed physics because I've been getting really bad grades in them in the beginning of the year and I somehow managed to get a B+ in the first term. Second term I boosted my grade to an A- so I'm good.

But I'm in Biology while the kids in the CP are in Physics.

Oh no....not Biology.

Excuse me, science department

SD: Yes child?

Can I just take astronomy forever please?

SD: I'm sorry but that is not allowed. You much take Biology.

But....the insides of animals and humans are digesting.

SD: Too bad. Ya gotta learn.

Can I just dissect a plant?

SD: Everything is microscopic so no.

But I rip plants from the ground every day!!  I even know why grass makes that smell when it's being cut!! It's legit an scent they give off because they are being torn apart!!

SD: Not exactly but close enough. But sorry. You gotta learn stuff that your fragile mind can't handle.

BUT IM GONNA THROW UP

SD: too bad. You aren't gonna die

YES I AM SKDJSKSNSKSJKSKS

You see how rude the Science Department is? Dang. People these days. I don't wanna learn about sex cells if I'm not gonna have sex.

Seriously this generation already told me I'm screwed so who cares about that stuff anyways?

Is that legit Biology because I'm too disgusted to look it up?

-Nicoletta