Cape Cod Vacation Trip Review.....

Hello everyone!

I don't know if you've noticed but I haven't been on wattpad much the past few days from not messaging back immediately or voting and commenting on your books or even just updating. The reason behind this all was that I went to Cape Cod. Hyannis to be exact.

So here's Massachusetts.

That's the state I live in the U

That's the state I live in the U.S. Yep that really tiny one where Thanksgivings was born in, Dunkin Donuts, and The Christmas Tree Shop. (Other stuff to but I don't want to go off track)

Now you see that little hook on the end? That's Cape Cod. Here's a better look.

I was down there in Hyannis

I was down there in Hyannis. Also for your information, it's not pronounced high anis (don't know if I spelt the second word right) for those dirty minded people. Here in Massachusetts, we pronounce things weirdly.....like Leminster is actually said like Lemon-Stir.
Oh and. Needham. It's actually Need-um.
Weird right?

Okay now to the good part. (Sorta)

So I got to the Cape Codder (name of resort) but there were a feeeewww problems.

So the place was nice. It looked great on the inside and outside. Blah blah blah. Once we got into the hotel room, my sister had to go to the bathroom. She went, but then she came out and send the toilet didn't flush. My mom went in there, tried to flush it, but it wouldn't budge. So we had a broken toilet. Fun right?

They came and fixed it later on so yay.

Then it was 11:30 at night and suddenly, the phone rang. My mom picked it up and it was a voicemail saying that the Cape Codder does wedding stuff, etc. It pissed my dad off a lot.

Then, the next morning, my dad takes a shower and he comes out a few minutes later saying, there was no hot water. Damn........not even a day in the place and we had three mishaps.

But it didn't stop there.

Later that night. (Friday night to be exact) I went to the water park that was newly built a few weeks ago. It was all lit up at night with flashing bright colors. I wanted to go into the Lazy River. (You know with the tubes) BUT!!!! It was filled with TEENS!!!!! They hogged ever single one of the tubes! And there were some with 4 people on a tube? Like bruh, 400 pounds right there.....the fudge.

I finally got a tube, so did my brother and we went around "peacefully". The teens were partying and all, but suddenly, everything. Went. Black. The whole water park went pitch black and it was scary. Like, have you ever been in the water and under a water slide? It's scary because I'm claustrophobic and looking at them give me chills sometimes but I go on them anyways.

So everyone ran out of the water. And the next morning my father did a complaint about it to the manager. (Comment I you want to hear the full story and what happened. I'm to lazy to write it)

Finally, it was late night and we were outside waiting for the bonfire to start. I was waiting for over thirty minutes so my dad goes over to the manager and tells them that people were waiting and all.

Yep

Nice vacation right?

But the good thing was for some of the complaints, we got free dinner and breakfast which was amazing!

The other benefits were of course the food, (I got some oysters!!!! I love oysters!!) a reptile show (I touched an alligator), a magic show, and a wildlife show. Yeah. The activities were the only thing that were fun.

Now time for the rating.

I rate this 2.5 Pikachu's our of 5.

Yep. 50% good, 50% bad.

I really should do more of these someday. If you have anything you want me to review on (Mlp, Pokemon, Anime.....Kyo) don't be shy to comment.

Bye.

-Nicoletta