OH THANK LUNA!!!

My phone works now!

After continuous times of unplugging and replugging worked. I think?

It took about an hour after I posted the last chapter so yay! Here's the story.

So I was bummed out that my phone will not be able to charge ever again. Then I'll have to wait till the weekend to get my new phone (which is my dads and he has IOS10. Kill me now)

So anyways, I was going to be phone less for the rest of the week. (I mean I survived 5 or 6 months without a phone, but still. I had other ways to contact you all.)

So I walked miserably into my room after my parents talked to me about the bullying incident to me. (You know the one that happened with me from the bast few days.) yeah, my parents sent an email to the principle which is good I guess??? But they still were scolding at me to wear better clothing and look prettier because they think that will help. Like I have my own style. I hate Jeans. I love leggings so. fIGht mE! Sorry...hehe.

Anywhooooooooo, I plugged my phone in right next to my Pokemon area in my room. I then picked up my phone and legit.

Here's the weird part

I kissed it and said, "hopefully you will work. I love you phone"

Yeah, please do not go write a fanfic about me and my phone. Because. Gross??? I mean you can and say how I was away from it for 6 months and that I might get a new phone.

(I love you phone. We spent so many memories together. Good and bad)

So then I went to take a sad sad shower. Yada yada yada (this for some reason reminds me of that guy from Chowder. You know the grey one who says Rada Rada and has anger issues? Yeah that show was great.)

So then I get back and I check my phone

100%%%%%%

*flips tablezzzzz*

Oh thank the Princess of the freaking night!! YESS!!

But I think it was mainly you guys with the support. So thank you all my friends!!

-bye

-Nicoletta