My Teacher Is Trying To Kill Me....

So, we all have those teachers that hate you right? Well, I kinda don't because I'm a good student. Well, maybe like 2 or 3 hate me but that's a different topic. Anyways, what I'm saying is a teacher giving points or lessons I guess to the class, while kinda hurting you on the inside. Or being Triggered. (If ya know what that means)

Twice, my teacher has done this to me.

Here are the examples:

So my teachers name is Mr. Stewart and he teaches a thing called, Writing Workshop, which is basically a class that teaches grammar and creative writing skills. So on the first day which was like 2 weeks ago, he wanted us to do a little class activity.

So the day went on and he then wanted us to start writing "10 minutes of our summer". I was gonna do Cape Cod because I went there and I did the beginning when I got to the resort.

So here's what happened. "So just imagine you and your friends were playing volleyball at the beach. Now if you want you can add an additional event that won't effect the story in some way. So let's say you're playing on the beach and suddenly a GAINT KILLER WHALE comes and eats your friend...."

You see that? He gave me nightmares.

So if you know me, you understand that I'm prettified of those creatures. They are fudging scary to me. (Don't ever bring me to Sea World or you're not gonna come back alive.)

That was harsh. What I meant to say was, don't or else um......harambe will be disappointed in you.....????? Idk.

Anyways, if you didn't know that i was terrified of those things, well you need to step up your game in life in order to see me in the future. I'll have questions (or trivia) about me and you have to answer correctly. Like, who's my fictional boyfriend. No one will guess that one.

Hehe :3

Now to something that we are doing currently: aka example 2.

So about a week ago, we finished the "10 minutes of Summer" thing and he wants us to do a new writing segment.

Now since it's near Halloween, he decides on us having to write, "A Monster/Horror Story!"

Yay, how exciting.

Now if you know me even more, you know that I have my own language (called......idk) and it involves the "M" word being the worst swear of all.

Ha! It gets better!

He wants us to create one!

Oh and describe it too!

From head to toe!

I was about to cry in class because I was triggered by him. Again if you know me, then you'll know what I'm talking about.

So yep, Mr. Stewart is trying to kill me on the inside.

Whelp, hopefully I don't die.

I might.

Bye

-Nicoletta