20 Facts About Me Tag

Hello everyone. I remember doing one of these in my old Randomness book but that is so far away and I have many other things to tell you all. So I was tagged by AwesomeAli16 and so yeah......

1. My name is Nicoletta and the name is kinda foreign only because it's a Greek name.
2. I go by Nikki sometimes by my friends.
3. My story, The Second Cat, came to me by my inspiration of Fruits Basket writers, and a dream I had about an OC (me) having great adventures with Kyo and the others. Katy and Ash (characters in book) are friends in real life, Katy and my friend, Maggie who is Ash.
4. I am a great singer apparently, yet I'm very shy when I share my voice. Though, last summer, I spent my life in my parents room practicing FNAF songs over and over again.
5. I love Pokemon, but the way I first encountered it was Deja vo (however you spell that)
6. I am 13 years old yet too some people I either look young or older than my age.
7. I have two younger siblings; a 9 year old brother and an almost 7 year old sister. They are demons basically.
8. I am religious but....I'm the only one out of my friends who actually goes to church almost every week, unless it's summer then no.
9. I used to hate miraculous Ladybug until my friends convinced me to watch it. Now it's the best show ever. *eagerly waits for season 2*
10. I am writing The Second Cat into a real story. I have it on my computer and over the summer I will print out the pages and make it into a real book so the ones without wattpad can read it. (But if they fricken rip one tiny tear in that book...I will summon Satan to kill them for what they've done. 😊)
11. You see that emoji up there? Yeah, that's the face I make in real life when I'm ready to kill someone.
12. I hate the number 12 because it gets all of the attention in life.
13. I love Kyo Sohma from Fruits Basket a lot...wait no....not a lot...I love him more than anyone else in the world. Common girls...I want to see you all try to love him if he was real. (Only FB fans know...comment if you know what I'm talking about.)
14. This is taking forever to write and my fingers hurt. Oh wait...my children are Grovyle and Rayquaza. It's a secret for now childs.
15. Drawing is my life same with singing, dancing, and writing.
16. I have a bunch of anime to finish that I started. I'm so shameful.
17. I hate the words (not all of them listed at the moment) THE M WORD, waspssssssss, anything about words inside your body (they make me noxious), tortilla, bruh, Nae Nae, whip, dabbing (like whose responsible for this crap?!?!?!?!), isolation, blood, ect.
18. My top 5 favorite characters in the world for anime/kid shows/movies are Kyo Sohma (Fruits Basket aka my bae), Princess Luna, (mlp), Stella (Winx Club), Adagio Dazzle (Mlp EG Rainbow Rocks aka my Homie), and Queen Elsa (Frozen)
19. I couldn't draw ponies well when I was in 3rd grade but in 4th I was like 👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻
20. I'm going into 8th grade!!!! And I love all of my internet friends and my real life ones too.

Tags!!!!

Starlight0991
mariexhood
BurgerpantsX3
MusicDash2003
theanswertolifeis42
genuisbob
bethanyisnotonfire
BrokenxAndxTorn
jb3enigma
InthetoyboxStudios
Horror_is_Lovely
just_the_b3ginning
@katy (yeah I'm still talking to you)

Bye pals
-Nicoletta

Also sorry if I left anyone out.