*le Sigh*

Whelp, I'm off to school.

I have to go on the bus because last night my dads car broke down so he had to take my moms. She has to walk me to the bus stop, and my siblings to school, which is conveniently right across the street.

Well, at least I have a few friends on the bus.....but the worst thing is.....more annoying 6th grades. So if you're a 6th grader, don't get offended on this, please. So the kids at my elementary school, they are the worst!!!!! They're obnoxious little brats that carry around cellphones since they were one.

I swear. They probably never heard of math because they have their phone calculators. I'm just saying about Massachusetts. The town I live in has the worst kids in all of existence. But I know like some 7th graders a few 6th graders, 8th graders of course, freshmen, and juniors so I have friends.

Like this 6th grader last year, (my dad knows his mom, fun fact I guess) was swearing so much, the bus driver said, "Charlie, stop swearing!"

You know what the kid says?

"I'm not f***ing swearing"

And my friend and I are like, what?

And so we say in unison, "You just did"

He's the worst. But apparently my friend and him are neighbors so they hung out a lot. I might be getting a new bus driver only because the other one couldn't handle these kids.

Sigh.

I was never like this in 6th grade. I barely talk in general to many people (excluding my friends). Oh and the funny thing is, I'm in advanced Spanish.....how?

Like, I'm Greek and all, but I think it's because I get A's on all of the tests. But I barely speak the language because of shyness. Same with Greek. I can read and understand both languages, but once it comes to talking, I get all shy and don't want to say anything. I think this teacher is going to be more harder....but her husband is half Greek so she might like me.

Yeah

Well, once I get back I'll inform you guys on how my day went. Maybe horrible? I might have no friends in my classes, except OTPexplosion , she's the only one I know so far.

Pal, if I die today, it might have been because I have no friends in gym. I don't want to be with the popular kids.

Tell my parents, they owe me a Mlp pony. (Make it 20)

-Nicoletta